Britney gives Grammy-worthy vocal performance while riding horse in Mexico

55 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

Yea I might be a psychic but I was a vocal teacher for a while.  Honestly She sounds good. A bit husky but she's a smoker so...  I think the deeper notes really suite her alot.  I'd love to hear more of that chesty sound. Its almost Cher Like

Vocal teacher of who? A lawnmower? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

This is not good at all. 

• Haha 6
14 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

.....and then you wonder why she never posts videos of her singing? She's on a horse, enjoying her day and felt like singing, posted a video of it on her instagram and all you guys can do is calling how horrible it sounds. She's not on a stage or a studio, why the hell should she sing perfectly? 

Some of yall need to get laid. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Poor Britney. She can't even take a silly video of her having some fun without being critiqued. 

• Like 8
9 hours ago, handmedown said:

Wow she really has been doing this from the day she was born. A female Michael Jackson. It’s no wonder she don’t give a F no more and that she’s so mentally stunted. She’s just sort of stuck being that little girl forever. 

thank you so much for finally clarifying this for all of us. you know as stan’s of britney we never really can see what’s right in front of us all this time. i bet by you constantly having conversations and spending so much time with britney you can explain a lot of her instagram behavior to us. thank you so much for your presence here… it’s nice to finally have someone here who really knows britney… plz tell us more!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

There’s good elements like her runs, the tone, the soulful vibe. But I think it’s too breathy, her voice cracks a lot. But it’s fine she didn’t warm up her vocals it’s just for fun so don’t take it too seriously.

But I feel like behind all these cracks somehow her voice is even bigger and stronger than before, she just needs to update her technique and the way she sings and sing more with her belly, open her mouth and let her resonance shine. Her big voice has been hiding since the MMC days.

4 hours ago, kobeta said:

You don’t have to pretend that this is great to be a fan. You don’t have to worship everything she does. We’re all on a Britney Spears fan forum, I think it’s a given that we all love her. We are all different: some will listen to this and genuinely love it. Some will pretend they love it even though they don’t, and some won’t like it at all and say just that. It doesn’t make one fan better or worse than the other. 

Agree

Edited by halfdressed
Though I’m really happy Britney is enjoying life.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block