Britney gives Grammy-worthy vocal performance while riding horse in Mexico

On 7/16/2023 at 7:38 PM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Why are you always quoting me? Ain’t you tired? get a life, I’m not that important I promise. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Because every post I see you share is either tearing Britney down, questioning her choices or coming from her in someway. You're a recently made profile, on a fansite for a singer, so at some point, if you're going be negative about everything, then you're not really a fan anymore...

21 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

She absolutely cares.  She goes after people that talk about her.  That’s not the behavior of someone that doesn’t give a f. If anything the conservatorship has made her care even more and more insecure in herself. 

I do believe she cares, because she has never gotten a break about her talents at any point in her career, whether its singing, song writing, dancing etc. 

I think now she's trying to find ways to reclaim her passion for it because it was essentially weaponised against for so long. Any praise wasn't her, but all criticism was. 

She has her view on her career in the industry very clear, but doesnt take away from the fact that she is an artist. 

She needs to be able to do these things cause she wants to, without fear. Whether it's singing or dancing. Everything else will fall into place if she chooses to pursuit it, but right now, it's literally her doing it cause it feels good to do, no other reason. 

On 7/16/2023 at 7:38 PM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Why are you always quoting me? Ain’t you tired? get a life, I’m not that important I promise. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Also, more importantly, you said it was due to "20 years" of no vocal training, so even though you claim to be a fan, you're essentially underplaying her talents on her most loved by fans album, her most influence album and everything else she's done since then, so it's not a recent thing. You're complaining about a singer because you have issues with their singing on a fansite for that singer...

What's not clicking with you?  Make it make sense.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I do believe she cares, because she has never gotten a break about her talents at any point in her career, whether its singing, song writing, dancing etc. 

I think now she's trying to find ways to reclaim her passion for it because it was essentially weaponised against for so long. Any praise wasn't her, but all criticism was. 

She has her view on her career in the industry very clear, but doesnt take away from the fact that she is an artist. 

She needs to be able to do these things cause she wants to, without fear. Whether it's singing or dancing. Everything else will fall into place if she chooses to pursuit it, but right now, it's literally her doing it cause it feels good to do, no other reason. 

I just want to say you worded this very beautifully. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block