Rumor: 'Mind Your Business' registered in SIAE portal in Italy & Spain's SGAE music portal

I mean Will mentioning her on that show sealed the deal for me! I know after that, the rumor of the collaboration had to be real! While he wouldn’t be my first choice, I’ll take ANY new music from her and she really seems to like him a lot which makes me happy! 

I get this strange feeling we are getting solo music around the time the book is released and I think more than just a single. 

Edited by lustwecantcontrol
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I mean Will mentioning her on that show sealed the deal for me! I know after that, the rumor of the collaboration had to be real! While he wouldn’t be my first choice, I’ll take ANY new music from her and she really seems to like him a lot which makes me happy! 

I get this strange feeling we are getting solo music around the time the book is released and I think more than just a single. 

That'd be a dream come true :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

An EP with 4 songs  + 2 remixes:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Well sadly seems real and coming. The Sun was enough trustable source to me.

Let's pray Will.I.can't didn't ruin her vocals this time. But pretty sure he went crazy with autotune and effects.  

The Sun? Trustworthy? The Sun is notorious for making up lies. 🤣

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block