Leigh-Anne debuts at #11 with debut single in the UK

Slayer

So it charted at #52 in its second week in the UK.

It dropped 41 places :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Is it over? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

@Style. In Moscow @Thecodeman25 @AII  @ObsessedBritFan1 @BlackoutITZ @bitbitboi @Groundbreaking@Bboy1988 @Itswasheem*****es1  @Midnight@MomOfTheYear

I won't do anymore tag updates to do with this but I saw your comments/predictions about the song and am shook at it flopping like this :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Edited by Slayer
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

@Style. In Moscow @Thecodeman25 @AII  @ObsessedBritFan1 @BlackoutITZ @bitbitboi @Groundbreaking@Bboy1988 @Itswasheem*****es1  @Midnight@MomOfTheYear

I won't do anymore tag updates to do with this but I saw your comments/predictions about the song and am shook at it flopping like this :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

That's a huge drop. I'd say it's over.... I think every song after this is gonna flop too unless she gets lucky and it goes viral on social media. 

On 6/25/2023 at 10:02 AM, Slayer said:

I'm not bothered about the lip sync but it looks like she was pushed on stage last second and told to perform :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Plus Jesy was torn to shreds for lip syncing on Graham Norton for her first solo performance.

Yesss we should have got choreo!

I wonder if @MikeHunt made it there, it looked like fun and I can see lots of people got selfies with her!

On 6/25/2023 at 10:19 AM, Midnight said:

Ohh ok, yeah I looked again and it does seem that way. 

Hopefully she prepares some good stuff for the live performances, she deserves success.

I really wanna hear that second single :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

@MikeHunt soooo, did you go?:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: Did you have fun without me? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: 

Sorry for the late reply! I didn’t notice the mentions. No I didn’t get to go! I tried to get my friend to go but she bailed on my last min and I’m too timid to go to bars/clubs alone. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

On 6/30/2023 at 2:28 PM, Slayer said:

Whatever! Don't worry. She's just starting, she's finding her ground as a solo artist. She has 2,6 million views already on that YT video, people are listening, and it's a nice song, it's cute. She just needs to raise her own bar.

On 6/30/2023 at 6:28 PM, Slayer said:

damn. they'll probably release a plan-b single with a completely different sound and image. if that flops too (and I fear it will as the problem here isn't the music but the 'artist') i doubt her debut album will ever see the light of day

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block