Leigh-Anne debuts at #11 with debut single in the UK

Slayer

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

Well she performed it for the first time and mimed, I didn’t expect that!

I mean the lip sync insn't such a big deal 

Spoiler

we are Britney fans after all :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

She should of given us some good choreo though. The song is very danceable and the guys are totally here for her, just look at how excited they are. 

Edited by Midnight

I wanna be there when you touch fire

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I mean the lip sync insn't such a big deal 

Hide contents

we are Britney fans after all :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

She should of given us some good choreo though. The song is very danceable and the guys are totally here for her, just look at how excited they are. 

I'm not bothered about the lip sync but it looks like she was pushed on stage last second and told to perform :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Plus Jesy was torn to shreds for lip syncing on Graham Norton for her first solo performance.

Yesss we should have got choreo!

I wonder if @MikeHunt made it there, it looked like fun and I can see lots of people got selfies with her!

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I'm not bothered about the lip sync but it looks like she was pushed on stage last second and told to perform :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Plus Jesy was torn to shreds for lip syncing on Graham Norton for her first solo performance.

Yesss we should have got choreo!

I wonder if @MikeHunt made it there, it looked like fun and I can see lots of people got selfies with her!

Ohh ok, yeah I looked again and it does seem that way. 

Hopefully she prepares some good stuff for the live performances, she deserves success.

I really wanna hear that second single :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

@MikeHunt soooo, did you go?:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: Did you have fun without me? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: 

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Flopped

Truly the most irrelevant girl group od all time :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

For such an 'irrelevant' group you seem to be in every thread of them.

But thank you, it gives me the opportunity to show what a clown you are each an every time :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

E9KZqgYXIAImBuF.jpg:large

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

For such an 'irrelevant' group you seem to be in every thread of them.

But thank you, it gives me the opportunity to show what a clown you are each an every time :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

E9KZqgYXIAImBuF.jpg:large

Those status are disaterous 5H beats them with 1 song only :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The fact girls can't sing (every performanse is lipped) tell u absolutely everything  :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

20 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Those status are disaterous 5H beats them with 1 song only :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The fact girls can't sing (every performanse is lipped) tell u absolutely everything  :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You really don’t know what you’re talking about, they can’t sing? The delusion.

You truly are a clown :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1

Guys, the music market is FLOODED. Now you have to have A STORY to sell records or vinyls or get streams or big numbers, whatever the value is nowadays. Have.a.story. People need to be talking about you in their bathroom breaks. If not, then it won't be a hit. So I guess 11 is alright.

What for, though, if it still isn't part of a conversation or people's "future nostalgia"? It has to be culturally impactful as well, not only industry-wise.

That's why I also wonder what Leigh-Anne's goal with this single was. If she thought she was going to win the market with this, she was delusional, or people lied to her and she believed it. When Britney started her solo career, she wanted to conquer the world, not just record a nice song and have a good time. She wanted to be at the top. At 16. Do you think Taylor Swift and Beyoncé wake up and think "mmhh ok, let's give it a try today, let's see what sticks"? NO. They go for number 1 in every single thing they do, each single time, even at this time in their careers.

My point is... Maybe 11 on her debut week is enough for Leigh-Anne and you guys are making a fuss out of it. For the looks (and sound) of it, this is number 11 type of material: it's not original, not out-of-the-box, not disruptive, not incredibly catchy (sonically or visually), her voice is nice but nothing extraordinary... Number 11. It's OK, she did a good job I guess.

Now in comparison to Jesy, whether you like it or prefer it or not, at least "Boyz" was a little weird or slightly unexpected, she sampled, she somehow collaborated with P Diddy (or whatever is his name), the video was somehow visually striking... Then her second single had a strong message, was VERY R&B, her voice is unique... See the difference? I feel like Leigh-Anne is relying too much on the love from the LM fans.

Edited by bitbitboi
5 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Maybe 11 on her debut week is enough for Leigh-Anne and you guys are making a fuss out of it. 

To clarify, I’m not making a fuss, she’d been actively pushing for a top 3 single all debut week and sending voice notes to get it there. She’s also been saying in recent interviews she wants #1 singles and albums.

11 is still decent but no one expected this huge drop in 2nd week.

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

To clarify, I’m not making a fuss, she’d been actively pushing for a top 3 single all debut week and sending voice notes to get it there. She’s also been saying in recent interviews she wants #1 singles and albums.

11 is still decent but no one expected this huge drop in 2nd week.

omg Slayer... She doesn't really believe this is number 1 material, does she? Were those her actual words??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block