Leigh-Anne debuts at #11 with debut single in the UK

Slayer

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

So it debuted at #11 instead of #3 and is predicted to make a big drop next week :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Oh Leigh, hopefully her team have something up their sleeves as streams are letting it down a lot!

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: 

I tried and have streamed the song so there's nothing left for me to do I guess. Good luck to her :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:  :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

I always liked Jesy better anyway :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

The highest debuts from ex girl group members:

I see what you're saying RE: debut solo singles. I should've made clear I was talking more about debut solo eras eg Emma had 3-4 top 20s inc #1, Mel B had some tops 10s, Geri had like 3/4  #1s :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:   With all respect to Jessie it'll be very difficult though not impossible for her to get hits this era due to her independant label etc etc  If Leigh Anne hasn't hit top 10 with her first single it's not a good omen for her era. Having said all that, Robbie Williams almost got dropped then Angels came and it all changed. Atomic Kitten were struggling until Whole Again. Wow showing my age!!! But it only takes 1 song to resonate and careers are made...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, MomOfTheYear said:

I see what you're saying RE: debut solo singles. I should've made clear I was talking more about debut solo eras eg Emma had 3-4 top 20s inc #1, Mel B had some tops 10s, Geri had like 3/4  #1s :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:   With all respect to Jessie it'll be very difficult though not impossible for her to get hits this era due to her independant label etc etc  If Leigh Anne hasn't hit top 10 with her first single it's not a good omen for her era. Having said all that, Robbie Williams almost got dropped then Angels came and it all changed. Atomic Kitten were struggling until Whole Again. Wow showing my age!!! But it only takes 1 song to resonate and careers are made...

Praying for all four girls to get hits, they are all so insanely talented :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Jesy will have it the hardest with the controversy, being independent and blacklisted from radio though.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Leigh-Anne will be dropped by her label soon, just like Jesy. I think Perrie is the only one who has a chance at a somewhat successful solo career, but even for her it won't be more than an album or two.

Leigh will not be dropped :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I think Jade, Perrie and Leigh will have decent solo careers.

Jade and Perrie especially - Perrie's following is HUGE.

Jesy, I would love her to have a successful career and she is so talented and a great dancer but she'd need the public back on board and that'll be difficult, however she got extremely positive reviews from 'Bad Thing' and the video, unfortunately she just did not have playlisting or radio on her side to get it to chart. She's definitely slowly bettering her image after her last single but it'll take a while.

Jesy said very recently that she's not bothered about charts anymore and she just wants to be happy and finally live her life how she wants. I think she's really trying to take her mental health seriously.

10 hours ago, Slayer said:

Leigh will not be dropped :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I think Jade, Perrie and Leigh will have decent solo careers.

Jade and Perrie especially - Perrie's following is HUGE.

Jesy, I would love her to have a successful career and she is so talented and a great dancer but she'd need the public back on board and that'll be difficult, however she got extremely positive reviews from 'Bad Thing' and the video, unfortunately she just did not have playlisting or radio on her side to get it to chart. She's definitely slowly bettering her image after her last single but it'll take a while.

Jesy said very recently that she's not bothered about charts anymore and she just wants to be happy and finally live her life how she wants. I think she's really trying to take her mental health seriously.

Yeah, Leigh will be dropped. 11 is a terrible chart entry for a first single for someone coming out of the biggest girl group in the world. They may give her another chance with a second single, but that will also not make Top 10 and she will be dropped. Wait and see.

Jesy is a narcissist. Of course she cares about charts. She just says that to avoid the embarrassment of how her career went.

I agree that Perrie will have some success. But she won't be the next Robbie Williams.

56 minutes ago, X_M said:

I'm not that into that kind of music, but they were big? I always tho 5th Harmony was a kinda C List strugglin girl group, and always placed Little Mix under them

I don't like any of Little Mix's music, but they are the 8th best-selling girl group of all time with worldwide sales of 60 million. That's twice as much as Fifth Harmony. The only modern, Western girl groups that sold more records were The Spice Girls, Destiny's Child and TLC. In the years they were making music, they were definitely the biggest girl group in the world sales-wise. They never really broke the US, so maybe that's why you think Fifth Harmony was more successful.

• Love 1
On 6/19/2023 at 8:26 AM, Midnight said:

I hope it picks up. I really wanna hear that second single.

Hopefully she gets to it. Jesy didn't for years... (And only did as an independent artist.. which then flopped). And Normani is still fighting for it...

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Truly the most irrelevant pop group of all time :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yet over 70 million records sold worldwide one of the biggest selling girl groups of all time.

E9KZqgYXIAImBuF.jpg:large

I suggest you should pipe the **** down unless you decide to apply more clown make-up :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Edited by Slayer

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block