Why did this get adopted as the pride flag?

1 minute ago, jordeezyIZkarma said:

If a gay man is attracted to Trans Women, does that make him straight? Some seem to think so. It's a loophole to get past their inner homophobia. 

No gay man is attracted to a trans woman. Unless she is still living as a man in the closet.

12 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

What's your point? People who think trans women are not real women just don't understand the issue.

I'm pointing out that it's rooted in homophobia its a loophole so people can be anything besides "*******ual". Its odd that efiminant men are punished by being turned trans in some places of the world and yall are trying to normalize it in Western countries 

Edited by jordeezyIZkarma
6 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

It just represents more inclusivity however I do fear that the community needs to pause and reconnect for a moment. I don't feel represented as a gay man in the community with people going as far as identifying as animals or colors, and aritsts like Sam Smith and Madonna putting out literal "Vulgar" material. I wish more of the community was shown because the people with platforms aren't making us look great. To be clear, i'm not judging anyone for who they are as I always wanted the same acceptance/respect but I think its gone too far in the wrong direction, and again I do not feel represented. People should just live how they feel comfortable but if you really think you're a Yorkshire Terrier i'd say  you most likely need a good therapist lol.    

i feel u

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Why do you care whos included in the LGBTQ community? or what flag they use? I agree the flag is cringe and useless, but you are clearly against it from an ideological perspective.

Because I am in an LGBTQ collective at work and we had a Pride Month meeting but the only people invited to speak were nonbinary straight women. No gay men were asked to share their stories no lesbians. Idk. It's just weird. 

• Like 2

Its ugly and I am getting over the gay community. Part of it . I too am confused what it all means. Lgbt lost me after lgbtq.  Then a plus .. soon its lgbtq+567sfjijjjj. Then all this they them junk being pushed. I get why the world is back to hating the gays. Pushing bs narratives on everyone. Its confusing!!!! I say whats your name ? Shut up if your offended.  Sorry you can not force crap on people. I respect others views . The gay community needs to respect others. Even if they dislike their views or religion,  I am gay .  Yet eff the gay community , boy do I loath my own who-re community . I am over it. I left it a while ago. So many men just would say can I suck your c o ck or I wanna fu ck you .. I would be like .. who raised you. Who are you and Fu ck off. So many I know are just holes . and ho’s .Yet offended for not being called a they or them. Happy pride!!!  Screw these new flags . Also share the rainbow. I am tired of everything rainbow being pride. Could it  just be a rainbow for kids ? Or just for people . What are we taylor swift ? Hate that twit also

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Its ugly and I am getting over the gay community. Part of it . I too am confused what it all means. Lgbt lost me after lgbtq.  Then a plus .. soon its lgbtq+567sfjijjjj. Then all this they them junk being pushed. I get why the world is back to hating the gays. Pushing bs narratives on everyone. Its confusing!!!! I say whats your name ? Shut up if your offended.  Sorry you can not force crap on people. I respect others views . The gay community needs to respect others. Even if they dislike their views or religion,  I am gay .  Yet eff the gay community , boy do I loath my own who-re community . I am over it. I left it a while ago. So many men just would say can I suck your c o ck or I wanna fu ck you .. I would be like .. who raised you. Who are you and Fu ck off. So many I know are just holes . and ho’s .Yet offended for not being called a they or them. Happy pride!!!  Screw these new flags . Also share the rainbow. I am tired of everything rainbow being pride. Could it  just be a rainbow for kids ? Or just for people . What are we taylor swift ? Hate that twit also

I don't hate everyone but I am just tired of decisions being made and people following like sheep and excluding you if u ask questions. TBH the LGBTQIA has become bad as the church for kicking people out. 

• Like 1

I think that progress flag should have been limited edition or something. The whole point of original flag was to celebrate difference and no color in original rainbow represented anyone in particular but rather all and that would include also trans people or any race.

The original was iconic.

The new one makes the original kinda meaningless and I agree with the critics that the new one is actually exclusionary. Of course, peopel who likes it will deny it.

It really should not have become new widely used flag.

Edited by White Tiger
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

It just represents more inclusivity however I do fear that the community needs to pause and reconnect for a moment. I don't feel represented as a gay man in the community with people going as far as identifying as animals or colors, and aritsts like Sam Smith and Madonna putting out literal "Vulgar" material. I wish more of the community was shown because the people with platforms aren't making us look great. To be clear, i'm not judging anyone for who they are as I always wanted the same acceptance/respect but I think its gone too far in the wrong direction, and again I do not feel represented. People should just live how they feel comfortable but if you really think you're a Yorkshire Terrier i'd say  you most likely need a good therapist lol.    

Exaggeration.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

What's your point? People who think trans women are not real women just don't understand the issue.

But trans women are not women, they are just socialized as women, and ill treat them as women in 99% of circumstances as their s** is is invalid. But sometimes, their s** is valid when it comes to a doctor visit, sports, and other issues. 

Edited by fays1
58 minutes ago, Steve W said:

You're so pleasant :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Tell me about it though. I get that Grindr is a "hook up" app now that there's other options but I still find it to be the most trafficked app with faster results. I love the 99.9% of members who message me a picture of their ******* before telling me their name or anything about them. Barf. I shouldn't complain as I still use it but it's grossly annoying. I'm also just a year and a half single after a 13 year relationship. Its hard being a logical gay these days. The world is truly unhinged. 

You sound like hubby material :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block