Why did this get adopted as the pride flag?

2 hours ago, fays1 said:

You keep putting words in my mouth! I never said trans people choose to be trans! The subject I was talking about is weather trans women are literally women, or are they men who transitioned to women. This has nothing to do with their legal rights and laws, or saying trans women are not real. Science have no answer to weather society should go by gender or s**, you need philosophy for that.

I know the constitution is man made, but literally everything is man made, we dont have real gods to guide us, or a objective set of rules. And the US never became a dictatorship under Trump lol

Nobody needs philosophy for anything. As I said, it's a precursor to science. It was something created by people to understand the world before science and psychology. Just the same way religion was invented to try to understand thing. I have already explained to you what it means to be trans. I shouldn't have to explain it again.

I never said the US became a dictatorship under Trump. I said it almost became one. The Republicans tried to turn the US into a dictatorship with propaganda. Did you miss the part where he tried to get his supporters to overturn the election?

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Viking84 said:

No, that is not true at all. Trans people want the freedom to be who they are by law and not to be discriminated against. Nobody is forcing you to change your opinion about anything. It's exactly like laws protecting the equal rights of any other minority. You can stay a racist, homophobe or transphobe if you choose. But your narrow-mindedness should not limit the human rights of another minority. It's your boxed thinking and lack of understanding of what being trans actually is, not mine.

Once again, it seems you're not understanding what basic human rights actually are.

"Trans people want the freedom to be who they are by law and not to be discriminated against."

First off, it isn't illegal to be trans. You're not going to be arrested for being trans and medical procedures that allow adults to undergo reassignments are still very much available and LEGAL. So again, what laws and civil liberties are trans-people fighting for?

As for discrimination...hate to break it to you but passing laws won't change the way people feel. Not saying it's right, but that's just how it is. There are already "hate crime" laws in place that elevate charges for people who commit acts of violence against someone on the basis of their race, religion and ***ual orientation (which covers the trans community). So again, what else is the trans-community fighting for again?

As I've said in my previous posts, the trans-movement isn't fighting for human rights or civil liberties, they are fighting to push their belief system onto everyone else. So if you want to call me "closed-minded" then have at it, doesn't make you any less radical.

Edited by Sia
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sia said:

Once again, it seems you're not understanding what basic human rights actually are.

"Trans people want the freedom to be who they are by law and not to be discriminated against."

First off, it isn't illegal to be trans. You're not going to be arrested for being trans and medical procedures that allow adults to undergo reassignments are still very much available and LEGAL. So again, what laws and civil liberties are trans-people fighting for?

As for discrimination...hate to break it to you but passing laws won't change the way people feel. Not saying it's right, but that's just how it is. There are already "hate crime" laws in place that elevate charges for people who commit acts of violence against someone on the basis of their race, religion and ***ual orientation (which covers the trans community). So again, what else is the trans-community fighting for again?

As I've said in my previous posts, the trans-movement isn't fighting for human rights or civil liberties, they are fighting to push their belief system onto everyone else. So if you want to call me "closed-minded" then have at it, doesn't make you any less radical.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I don't know why I am still trying to explain to you because you clearly aren't very bright, but let's try again.

1. The world doesn't consist only of the US. In the vast majority of the world's countries, LGBT people have no human rights recognised and face legal punishment for being who they are.

2. Even if we are going to go by the US, it's a lie that trans people are not discriminated against. Did you see that the laws Trump had passed that affected a trans person's ability to be in the military? Are you aware of the laws in Texas and Tennessee that make drag illegal? This is a law rooted in transphobia.

You are the one trying to force your opinion on other people, not trans people. You are entitled to be a narrow-minded assh*ole. That's your right. Don't worry, nobody will take that away from you. Feel free to keep being one. But trans activism is about giving trans people the world over equal human rights. You just don't understand and it's frankly horrific that a gay person would be so hypocritical. You must really hate yourself to spew out so much venom on other minorities.

• Haha 1
Just now, Viking84 said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I don't know why I am still trying to explain to you because you clearly aren't very bright, but let's try again.

1. The world doesn't consist only of the US. In the vast majority of the world's countries, LGBT people have no human rights recognised and face legal punishment for being who they are.

2. Even if we are going to go by the US, it's a lie that trans people are not discriminated against. Did you see that the laws Trump had passed that affected a trans person's ability to be in the military? Are you aware of the laws in Texas and Tennessee that make drag illegal? This is a law rooted in transphobia.

You are the one trying to force your opinion on other people, not trans people. You are entitled to be a narrow-minded assh*ole. That's your right. Don't worry, nobody will take that away from you. Feel free to keep being one. But trans activism is about giving trans people the world over equal human rights. You just don't understand and it's frankly horrific that a gay person would be so hypocritical. You must really hate yourself to spew out so much venom on other minorities.

Haha...my gosh the amount of woke-ness in your post is laughable.

"The world doesn't consist only of the US. In the vast majority of the world's countries, LGBT people have no human rights recognised and face legal punishment for being who they are."

Something that YOU need to come to terms with is that many countries have systems and beliefs rooted in their religion and culture. It is NOT your place to dictate how they should live and be. What's next? Are you going to start a movement that overturns Islam's practice that requires women to wear a hijab just because you think women should should be able to display their bodies? What's interesting is that the very same argument you're using to "help" trans-people around the world, is the same argument that you claim is oppressing them to begin with. You want other countries around the world to accept Western ideologies but you don't want to respect theirs. Interesting...

That's the beauty of the United States, is that it's a melting pot for different cultures, but it does not mean that the world has to follow suit. Did you know in some countries polygamy is praised and allowed? In others countries, what we consider to be p*******a is perfectly legal? Doesn't mean I agree with it, but if that's what their society deems as appropriate, well then it's not my place to challenge it. That's why I stay in U.S. 

"2. Even if we are going to go by the US, it's a lie that trans people are not discriminated against. Did you see that the laws Trump had passed that affected a trans person's ability to be in the military? Are you aware of the laws in Texas and Tennessee that make drag illegal? This is a law rooted in transphobia."

As a Texas resident, I actually agree with those laws so not sure why you're trying to convince me otherwise. Lastly, my husband is a 25 year active military veteran so before you even THINK about speaking on the military issue, think twice.

"You just don't understand and it's frankly horrific that a gay person would be so hypocritical. You must really hate yourself to spew out so much venom on other minorities."

If hating myself means being happily married, owning my home, vacationing and thriving as an openly gay Latino man in a conservative state then sure...I "hate" myself so much. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, Sia said:

Haha...my gosh the amount of woke-ness in your post is laughable.

"The world doesn't consist only of the US. In the vast majority of the world's countries, LGBT people have no human rights recognised and face legal punishment for being who they are."

Something that YOU need to come to terms with is that many countries have systems and beliefs rooted in their religion and culture. It is NOT your place to dictate how they should live and be. What's next? Are you going to start a movement that overturns Islam's practice that requires women to wear a hijab just because you think women should should be able to display their bodies? What's interesting is that the very same argument you're using to "help" trans-people around the world, is the same argument that you claim is oppressing them to begin with. You want other countries around the world to accept Western ideologies but you don't want to respect theirs. Interesting...

That's the beauty of the United States, is that it's a melting pot for different cultures, but it does not mean that the world has to follow suit. Did you know in some countries polygamy is praised and allowed? In others countries, what we consider to be p*******a is perfectly legal? Doesn't mean I agree with it, but if that's what their society deems as appropriate, well then it's not my place to challenge it. That's why I stay in U.S. 

"2. Even if we are going to go by the US, it's a lie that trans people are not discriminated against. Did you see that the laws Trump had passed that affected a trans person's ability to be in the military? Are you aware of the laws in Texas and Tennessee that make drag illegal? This is a law rooted in transphobia."

As a Texas resident, I actually agree with those laws so not sure why you're trying to convince me otherwise. Lastly, my husband is a 25 year active military veteran so before you even THINK about speaking on the military issue, think twice.

"You just don't understand and it's frankly horrific that a gay person would be so hypocritical. You must really hate yourself to spew out so much venom on other minorities."

If hating myself means being happily married, owning my home, vacationing and thriving as an openly gay Latino man in a conservative state then sure...I "hate" myself so much. 

Wow, you even used the word "woke" as a negative. Well, that basically exposes you for everything you are. The word woke was created by the black community to describe those aware of social injustice. Republicans who were against BLM turned this into a slur. You must be one of those gay Latinos who still voted for Trump. A total moron.

Breaching basic human rights should not be accepted anywhere. That's why there was a world war to stop Germany from exterminating the Jews. I guess by your logic, they should have been allowed to do that because it's their country and their government is free to oppress them. 🤦‍♂️

And please just cut the crap with the "my husband is in the military". That doesn't give you or him the right to be transphobic. You are really a traitor to your people. A stain on non-white and LGBT people. You should truly be ashamed of yourself. A disgusting, vile human being.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Wow, you even used the word "woke" as a negative. Well, that basically exposes you for everything you are. The word woke was created by the black community to describe those aware of social injustice. Republicans who were against BLM turned this into a slur. You must be one of those gay Latinos who still voted for Trump. A total moron.

Breaching basic human rights should not be accepted anywhere. That's why there was a world war to stop Germany from exterminating the Jews. I guess by your logic, they should have been allowed to do that because it's their country and their government is free to oppress them. 🤦‍♂️

And please just cut the crap with the "my husband is in the military". That doesn't give you or him the right to be transphobic. You are really a traitor to your people. A stain on non-white and LGBT people. You should truly be ashamed of yourself. A disgusting, vile human being.

Done making yourself feel superior yet? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Do you only come on Exhale to put words in other people’s mouths and then throw derogatory words towards anyone who has a slightly different opinion or viewpoint? You seem very insufferable to be around bc all I ever see you do on here is seek drama and look for the worst in people…give it a rest.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Do you only come on Exhale to put words in other people’s mouths and then throw derogatory words towards anyone who has a slightly different opinion or viewpoint? You seem very insufferable to be around bc all I ever see you do on here is seek drama and look for the worst in people…give it a rest.

Not at all. I am just shocked how disgusting some of you are. Transphobia and racism? Nah. That's not a slightly different point of view. That's straight up disgusting and needs to be called out.

53 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Not at all. I am just shocked how disgusting some of you are. Transphobia and racism? Nah. That's not a slightly different point of view. That's straight up disgusting and needs to be called out.

I think deep inside it upsets you that people who don't share your beliefs can still thrive. I also find it funny that for someone who is so righteous about being progressive and spreading love and acceptance, you've had to resort to name calling to try to get your point across. But yes, keep yelling...

As for being a traitor...I didn't know that being gay and a Latino immediately meant that I had to subscribe to a lifelong mentality of victimhood.

Sorry, but not all of us want to be victims all our lives and many of us actually want to move on from being products of a label.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Sia said:

I think deep inside it upsets you that people who don't share your beliefs can still thrive. I also find it funny that for someone who is so righteous about being progressive and spreading love and acceptance, you've had to resort to name calling to try to get your point across. But yes, keep yelling...

As for being a traitor...I didn't know that being gay and a Latino immediately meant that I had to subscribe to a lifelong mentality of victimhood.

Sorry, but not all of us want to be victims all our lives and many of us actually want to move on from being products of a label.

This is not about not sharing beliefs. This is about you being a total hypocrite. You support a man who wants to strip minorities of their rights. You have no empathy for other people and care only about yourself. You are a totally selfish person. That's what it's about.

1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Again, why are you putting words in people’s mouths? You came in here attacking others and got all defensive bc of what? No one said that trans people don’t deserve rights. No one was even being racist. Just because someone is a conservative gay doesn’t make them a racist or a Trump voter. Just because someone is a liberal gay doesn’t mean they’re presumably “woke”. What kind of skewed logic is that? And now you’re cursing people out, ALL while using stereotypes and labels that you’ve been conditioned to believe through preconceived notions? Your defensive behavior, lack of critical thinking and intolerance of listening to other people’s opinions are the reason why we have a rising trend of conflict and division in the nation. Your victimhood mentality is also quite frankly exhausting and why you will continue feeling like you’re not going to get the respect you deserve. Why? Because your rebuttals resort to attacks, labels and stereotypes. Understand how you’re the problem instead of pointing fingers at everyone else. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Again, why are you putting words in people’s mouths? You came in here attacking others and got all defensive bc of what? No one said that trans people don’t deserve rights. No one was even being racist. Just because someone is a conservative gay doesn’t make them a racist or a Trump voter. Just because someone is a liberal gay doesn’t mean they’re presumably “woke”. What kind of skewed logic is that? And now you’re cursing people out, ALL while using stereotypes and labels that you’ve been conditioned to believe through preconceived notions? Your defensive behavior, lack of critical thinking and intolerance of listening to other people’s opinions are the reason why we have a rising trend of conflict and division in the nation. Your victimhood mentality is also quite frankly exhausting and why you will continue feeling like you’re not going to get the respect you deserve. Why? Because your rebuttals resort to attacks, labels and stereotypes. Understand how you’re the problem instead of pointing fingers at everyone else. 

No, that's all a load of shyte. I haven't put words in anyone's mouth. Pay attention. Read what people have written. Think a little bit before you write something. Use your brain.

27 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

This is not about not sharing beliefs. This is about you being a total hypocrite. You support a man who wants to strip minorities of their rights. You have no empathy for other people and care only about yourself. You are a totally selfish person. That's what it's about.

Um...what man?

Oh wait, you're making the assumption that I support Donald Trump? Haha...man oh man, your assumptions get funnier with each reply.

First off, I actually did not vote for Donald Trump. I voted for Hilary during the first election and then Biden during this last one, but yes, keep making assumptions about people and keep proving that your generalizations about people are exactly that.

Clearly you have ZERO grasp on the realities of the world and don't want to face the fact that politics and beliefs are not exclusive to one another and that things are more complex than they are in your fantasyland.

p.s. Remember to put your own oxygen mask on before helping others. ;) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

No, that's all a load of shyte. I haven't put words in anyone's mouth. Pay attention. Read what people have written. Think a little bit before you write something. Use your brain.

And there you go again. It’s always the same passive-aggressive behavior and utter nonsense from you. And yes, you were putting words in people’s mouths. You’re actually famously known on this forum for doing it all the time and have been called out on numerous occasions because of it. Let’s apply some common sense here. Think a little bit before you write something. Use your brain. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sia said:

Um...what man?

Oh wait, you're making the assumption that I support Donald Trump? Haha...man oh man, your assumptions get funnier with each reply.

First off, I actually did not vote for Donald Trump. I voted for Hilary during the first election and then Biden during this last one, but yes, keep making assumptions about people and keep proving that your generalizations about people are exactly that.

Clearly you have ZERO grasp on the realities of the world and don't want to face the fact that politics and beliefs are not exclusive to one another and that things are more complex than they are in your fantasyland.

p.s. Remember to put your own oxygen mask on before helping others. ;) 

Someone who uses the word woke as a slur telling me I have zero grasp on the world and politics? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are a joke. 

2 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

And there you go again. It’s always the same passive-aggressive behavior and utter nonsense from you. And yes, you were putting words in people’s mouths. You’re actually famously known on this forum for doing it all the time and have been called out on numerous occasions because of it. Let’s apply some common sense here. Think a little bit before you write something. Use your brain. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

No, you are speaking about yourself. I have yet to see an intelligent post from you.

4 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

This is what I imagine going on in Viking84's head:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Someone who uses the word woke as a slur telling me I have zero grasp on the world and politics? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are a joke. 

If calling you woke is the worst I've done today then I must be soooo bad.

For my own curiosity, weren't vikings known for their barbaric acts and violent colonization of land? 

*Goes to lookup the definition of hypocrite again*

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block