Sippin‘ On (Solo Mastered) leaks

@CJMCH Hey hey! quick question - i may be misquoting you here, but when we had all the masters of rockstar, hooked on etc leak didnt you say that sippin on was part of what was circulating alongside these tracks that leaked in 2021? is the above the mastered version you were talking about?

maybe wrong person but just checking

im friends with the person who leaked this

its the original in the zone (pre blackout rework) mix from 2003 that was going to be a bonus track - its definitely real lmao you can clearly hear the male adlibs and her adlibs in the bridge

and if i recall correctly this didn't leak in 2021 when the lossless pull out/look whos talking now/hooked on got leaked - yall **** need to just be happy and not complain about everything 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

So besides the lack of rap it's the same. But I liked the song to start with so I like the solo mix too.

Wonder what's next to leak...

The lack of rap was already on the 2011 leak.

1 hour ago, kneetap said:

@CJMCH Hey hey! quick question - i may be misquoting you here, but when we had all the masters of rockstar, hooked on etc leak didnt you say that sippin on was part of what was circulating alongside these tracks that leaked in 2021? is the above the mastered version you were talking about?

maybe wrong person but just checking

I did not say that, but as far as I knew, the tracks that were floating around were an unreleased, 911, State of Grace and Kiss You All Over.

Not sure if this new leak is real, sounds even less mastered than the 2011 leak, but I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, hireath said:

im friends with the person who leaked this

its the original in the zone (pre blackout rework) mix from 2003 that was going to be a bonus track - its definitely real lmao you can clearly hear the male adlibs and her adlibs in the bridge

and if i recall correctly this didn't leak in 2021 when the lossless pull out/look whos talking now/hooked on got leaked - yall **** need to just be happy and not complain about everything 

In 2011, a Sippin On leaked without the rap verse and same adlibs. I think that’s the version people are referring to.

1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

The lack of rap was already on the 2011 leak.

I did not say that, but as far as I knew, the tracks that were floating around were an unreleased, 911, State of Grace and Kiss You All Over.

Not sure if this new leak is real, sounds even less mastered than the 2011 leak, but I could be wrong.

you literally 'leaked' a fake ''lossless flac' *** exaholic mix that was a lq mp3 on sh4remania i dont understand why ppl think ur even reliable bye

Edited by hireath
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block