Sippin‘ On (Solo Mastered) leaks

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Where tho :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

u need to leak my big secret and to stop pretending u only received a snippet cuz u are sadly one of the gatekeepers <3

but i do love what you do for the brit community king, but u gotta get to werk!!!!!!

Edited by hireath
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, hireath said:

you literally 'leaked' a fake ''lossless flac' *** exaholic mix that was a lq mp3 on sh4remania i dont understand why ppl think ur even reliable bye

I did not post a lossless flac of Exaholic, both files on my site are mp3, don’t know what you’re talking about.

If you feel attacked for saying I find little differences from this to the 2011 no rap file, then it’s probably unnoticeable or fake.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 1
Just now, CJMCH said:

I did not posted a lossless flac of Exaholic, both files on my site are mp3, don’t know what you’re talking about.

If you feel attacked for saying I find little differences from this to the 2011 no rap file, then it’s probably unnoticeable or fake.

multiple users who downloaded the flac fake edited upscale sent me the file that you posted on that site

and i dont feel attacked, just calling you bull**** hoarders out bc yall are the reason britney stuff never leaks 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, hireath said:

multiple users who downloaded the flac fake edited upscale sent me the file that you posted on that site

and i dont feel attacked, just calling you bull**** hoarders out bc yall are the reason britney stuff never leaks 

I did not post a flac file of Exaholic on shar3m or the site whatsoever, you can check the site if you need to corroborate. The 3 times we posted about Exaholic are there. I don’t even think I posted more than 2 times in shar3m and it wasn’t about Exaholic.

I’m not a hoarder, everything we get for the site, we put it up. Wish we could get everything in lossless, but we can’t.

You seem so bitter though.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I did not post a lossless flac of Exaholic, both files on my site are mp3, don’t know what you’re talking about.

I actually agree with you, the “new” Sippin On “leak” is giving major AI ‘remaster’ vibes, just listen to the bridge…:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

4 hours ago, hireath said:

im friends with the person who leaked this

its the original in the zone (pre blackout rework) mix from 2003 that was going to be a bonus track - its definitely real lmao you can clearly hear the male adlibs and her adlibs in the bridge

and if i recall correctly this didn't leak in 2021 when the lossless pull out/look whos talking now/hooked on got leaked - yall **** need to just be happy and not complain about everything 

This isn’t a lossless file..

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Circuit said:

I think this might be fanmade. It is the exact same mix as the one leaked in 2011. The waveform looks exactly the same and it's even lower quality than the OG leak. Can anyone confirm if this is real? @RedBloodedWoman

Fake as press on nails. Major AI remaster vibes & it sounds worse than the one Britfan posted. The writer’s names aren’t even correct on the file:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, CJMCH said:

The lack of rap was already on the 2011 leak.

I did not say that, but as far as I knew, the tracks that were floating around were an unreleased, 911, State of Grace and Kiss You All Over.

Not sure if this new leak is real, sounds even less mastered than the 2011 leak, but I could be wrong.

My bad! Sorry

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block