RIP to the Exhale chat

5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

spacer.png

Why the warning points though? Instead of give them a warning points for calling me names and harassing me are you kidding me ? Make it make sense I am out I am disgusted to my stomach 

Edited by Dan96
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Dan96 said:

Why the warning points though? Instead of give them a warning points for calling me names and harassing me are you kidding me ? Make make sense I am out I am disgusted to my stomach 

Calling someone dumb as **** will not be tolerated :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Just wait till Jordan finds out. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dan96 said:

Why the warning points though? Instead of give them a warning points for calling me names and harassing me are you kidding me ? Make it make sense I am out I am disgusted to my stomach 

You threatened to kill someone and have created 50 accounts, one of which to make racially motivated and racist comments towards me while proceeding to tell another member you were glad their parents died. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Rik vs Exhale said:

You threatened to kill someone and have created 50 accounts, one of which to make racially motivated and racist comments towards me while proceeding to tell another member you were glad their parents died. 

Threatened to kill two people. One was a stabbing in the throat and the other was a beheading. 

• Super Mods
Just now, Dan96 said:

But if Jordan prove the opposite you all owe an apology 

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the signs :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: if you weren’t, you wouldn’t still be here yet here you are. Pressed much? Brand new and this is the thread you’re engaging in and focused on? Nice try. This matter is being heavily investigated… You really messed up coming into this thread and thinking we wouldn’t notice. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Threatened to kill two people. One was a stabbing in the throat and the other was a beheading. 

Wow this place is so dark and twisted that 

dude really ****ed you up in the head big time I feel sorry for both of you 

Just now, GlitterRain said:

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the signs :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: if you weren’t, you wouldn’t still be here yet here you are. Pressed much? Brand new and this is the thread you’re engaging in and focused on? Nice try. This matter is being heavily investigated… You really messed up coming into this thread and thinking we wouldn’t notice. 

Because simply I have  to defend and stand up for my self from bunch of bullies 

4 minutes ago, Dan96 said:

Wow this place is so dark and twisted that 

dude really ****ed you up in the head big time I feel sorry for both of you 

Just admit who you are! You love Brit you say and you’re new to the forum yet you’re in here trying to go at it with the members that were threatened! 
200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7jrne4gtnwmv7k7yiyr6n

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block