Calvin Harris seemingly offended at the thought of a Britney collab

Not sure what’s all the hate about. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He called the rumour weird, not Britney. 

Adam (his real name) is a spot on guy, I know him personally. He used to DJ in a nightclub called Concrete, where I live, before his career took off (I’m talking way before Rihanna) and we had many-a-drinks after hours, the few months he worked there, he’s a very smart guy, bit of a geek, but very funny and easy to talk to. Obviously this was a long time ago, he may have changed, but he just struck me as an all-round nice guy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I find it fake and weird that he produces the music but doesn't give the vocals, so technically the performer should be the one who sings, not the one who produced the music in the studio.

I don't give a f who produced music.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
16 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It’s the use of the word “weird” - why would the thought of a Britney collab be weird to him? It’s something that anyone could see as a possibility given that he collaborated with many Pop artists. 

Omg he said the rumors are weird, like coming out od nowhere, not Britney.

People who male silly rumors and spread them just for attention are indeed weird, I agree with him 100%:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Stop this stupid cancel culture

Edited by Lil-Jay
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I find it fake and weird that he produces the music but doesn't give the vocals, so technically the performer should be the one who sings, not the one who produced the music in the studio.

I don't give a f who produced music.

In an industry where songwriters are paid peanuts, threatened and abused, you might want to revise this train of thoughts. 

Calvin is a great producer. I just think he’s irked off by people constantly creating rumours for temporary clout. Britney is a legend, anyone who works with her should be thankful.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

In an industry where songwriters are paid peanuts, threatened and abused, you might want to revise this train of thoughts. 

Calvin is a great producer. I just think he’s irked off by people constantly creating rumours for temporary clout. Britney is a legend, anyone who works with her should be thankful.

How about releasing titles as "Singer - Song (prod. by ....)"

In my country are songs titled like that on YouTube 

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

One thing is having some band and you are with them together and singing, but making the music and vocals are not your is something different. It should be named "SINGER - SONG NAME (PROD. BY ..........)" 

Why though? If he created the song and the vocals were provided by someone else, the song is still his.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block