Calvin Harris seemingly offended at the thought of a Britney collab

2 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I find it fake and weird that he produces the music but doesn't give the vocals, so technically the performer should be the one who sings, not the one who produced the music in the studio.

I don't give a f who produced music.

This makes no sense. That's like saying bands should just be credited as their lead singer.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

It’s the use of the word “weird” - why would the thought of a Britney collab be weird to him? It’s something that anyone could see as a possibility given that he collaborated with many Pop artists. 

There's no way you're this dense :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: He's not saying that a Britney collab would be weird, he's saying that it's a weird fake news story because it's totally untrue and somebody just made it up for no reason. It's not that hard to understand.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

There's no way you're this dense :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: He's not saying that a Britney collab would be weird, he's saying that it's a weird fake news story because it's totally untrue and somebody just made it up for no reason. It's not that hard to understand.

Maybe I’m having a bad day :britney-fire-dance:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

This makes no sense. That's like saying bands should just be credited as their lead singer.

One thing is having some band and you are with them together and singing, but making the music and vocals are not your is something different. It should be named "SINGER - SONG NAME (PROD. BY ..........)" 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I find it fake and weird that he produces the music but doesn't give the vocals, so technically the performer should be the one who sings, not the one who produced the music in the studio.

I don't give a f who produced music.

You should give af. Because without a producer you wouldnt have any music. Esp from britney 😅

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block