KFed's Lawyer, Mark Kaplan, talks Hawaii move for the Federlines: "Britney has good legal counsel. I think Britney should do the smart thing and not object because she's not exercising any custodial time with either boys"

They really think they’re smart don’t they ? It’s over for them, Britney already knows and understood that they will do anything to destroy her but she’s smarter, stronger, and way more powerful than them. Who the **** do they think they are ? They’re literally the biggest losers ever and she’s a global Pop Legend. Her book is coming I really hope she’s gonna be brutally honest like the rumors are saying and that she will bury all of them forever with the truth.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

And where art thou Rosengart? 

the “ pro bono” lawyer

Some of you all do not know how private family/custody matters work. This is a matter for family court, do you think it would be wise for Rosengart to speak publicly on a private matter as this? Kaplan is only talking smack because he’s a POS hired by Kfed to villanize Britney, that’s  why he likes to go to the media  

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Body ache said:

I think they're testing whether or not Britney will pay Kfed not to move to Hawaii. I doubt they'll move there anyway. Part of me wants Britney to not give an f and let that whole clan move there away from her and the other part wants Britney to stay close to her kids by paying their rent to stay near her even though they don't deserve another dime.

Yes!! It's all a ploy to get more money because September is coming up fast. I'm sure Britney knows this too. I can see her both not fighting this and letting them move as a way to "give her boys what they want" and I can also see her fighting it as a way "to teach them a lesson". Letting them go would help their relationship in the long run imo. 

• Love 2

So Britney had to stay in California for the duration of SP&JJ's childhoods but he thinks he can move to another state without Britney objecting in the hopes his child maintenance continues?

I hope the judge laughs in Kaplan's face. Every time I think they couldn't possibly exploit and abuse Britney any more than they already have, they go and prove me wrong. There's a special place in hell for these people. 

Edited by b42ad
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

They really think they’re smart don’t they ? It’s over for them, Britney already knows and understood that they will do anything to destroy her but she’s smarter, stronger, and way more powerful than them. Who the **** do they think they are ? They’re literally the biggest losers ever and she’s a global Pop Legend. Her book is coming I really hope she’s gonna be brutally honest like the rumors are saying and that she will bury all of them forever with the truth.

They are slime . I know you wrote nothing bad about her kids. Yet her kids are still not to blame. They are her kids and only surrounded by leeches . Its their dad. Unfortunately. Her support was never there . The kids are manipulated by tons of adults. I hope people Stop speaking on her behalf. They are her world. Yet this is a lot for anyone to chew. Its awful. Its cruel. Yet a mothers love is unconditional. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately he’s not wrong this time. He’s just getting paid to represent Kevin at the end of the day. I’m not sure if Britney fighting the courts over her children’s decisions would be the best thing for their relationship. 

But hey, it’s none of my business :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 1

I kinda think Britney will pay regardless. She always wants whats best for her kids and does not fight them. Honestly thats a good mother. No matter how much pain and suffering shes living. She knows whats up. She knows … yet in the end . She loves her kids. No matter what happens. They are her babies always . I kinda get tired of fans talking about them. Manifested manipulation from their handlers is not their faults. Britney would sacrifice her happiness for theirs . Thats something I do not see the public getting . Thats a good mom . 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
On 5/17/2023 at 12:56 AM, OutofKontrol said:

Wow. Jamie really found a way to "take the boys" away if Britney didnt comply. 

Wow, kevin. Just wow. 

Im so sorry, Britney. You do not deserve this.

And yall wonder why britney doesnt want to come back to the music business?!! Look at what it has cost her!!!! Everything!!! This is so sad! 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Elle90s said:

She should have demanded custodial time with her kids esp since they are still minors and she is supporting them monthly. They should not be allow to not see her. 

This. Why does Kevin still have more custody over the kids than Britney? She’s the one who’s paying for their lifestyle. It’s a shame what they’ve done to her family. We all know how much Britney was looking forward to starting her family and giving them a wonderful life. Sadly… That was never the case for Britney and most likely will never be at this rate based off how this is still playing out. 

I’m sorry, Britney. We know that you’re an amazing mother. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block