KFed's Lawyer, Mark Kaplan, talks Hawaii move for the Federlines: "Britney has good legal counsel. I think Britney should do the smart thing and not object because she's not exercising any custodial time with either boys"

15 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

And the useless overpaid CAA lawyer Rosengart remains silent because that has worked so much for him... can you imagine making $6 million dollars by losing and only having 1 deposition from Jamie Spears that turned out to be a failure :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Just another man that took money from Britney's bank account.

Interesting how you frame it like she wasn't the one deciding to hire and pay these lawyers.

7 hours ago, Elle90s said:

She should have demanded custodial time with her kids esp since they are still minors and she is supporting them monthly. They should not be allow to not see her. 

She also said she isn’t willing to see them until she feels valued by them.  So as much as I’m sure she’d love a great relationship with them, she’s made it clear she doesn’t want to be around them if they’re going to continue disrespecting her.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney didn’t even know she could file a petition to end her conservatorship, I am sure there are still many things she isn’t aware of that are just 1 Google search away, so please don’t even.

Not knowing one thing doesn't mean she knows literally nothing. Please don't even with those nonsensical retorts.

• Like 2
On 5/17/2023 at 12:09 AM, JordeezyIZGolden said:

If the kids refuse to see Britney and they are over 18 then she should give up parental rights. There are no parental rights after 18 either way. What parental rights does a parent keep after 18? There should be no reason to pay child support after a child is a legal adult. 

Child support ends when a child turns 18....

1 hour ago, very_urban said:

Not knowing one thing doesn't mean she knows literally nothing. Please don't even with those nonsensical retorts.

Britney was gonna google how to terminate the conservatorship from her monitored phone that didn't have internet access clearly :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JordeezyIZGolden said:

Right but there's the whole new discussion about Hawaii law and Kevin moving the family there. Catch up.

Unless the kids plan on going to college (idk their tea like that but i'd be surprised if they were going to college) Child support ends at 18 unless the child is enrolled in college full time then it would end at 23. 

Catch up, boo. Britney Spears Lip Gloss GIF by NOW That's Music

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Unless the kids plan on going to college (idk their tea like that but i'd be surprised if they were going to college) Child support ends at 18 unless the child is enrolled in college full time then it would end at 23. 

Catch up, boo. Britney Spears Lip Gloss GIF by NOW That's Music

Okay....I am simply confused as to why you couldn't follow the logic of my original comment. I was commenting on the topic of this thread, the same topic that you just repeated. ..THUS why I mentioned the kids are adults at 18 and childsupport beyond that age is ridiculous. Is you okay?

7gizi1.gif

3 hours ago, JordeezyIZGolden said:

Okay....I am simply confused as to why you couldn't follow the logic of my original comment. I was commenting on the topic of this thread, the same topic that you just repeated. ..THUS why I mentioned the kids are adults at 18 and childsupport beyond that age is ridiculous. Is you okay?

7gizi1.gif

I literally responded to your concern with a fact. And you caught a hissy fit talkin bout “catch up”. The tonality is at a 10. Let’s stop the self victimization and bring it down to a 0.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block