KFed's Lawyer, Mark Kaplan, talks Hawaii move for the Federlines: "Britney has good legal counsel. I think Britney should do the smart thing and not object because she's not exercising any custodial time with either boys"

Of course he will speak. Let's see if the extention thing is true and we will see Kfeds true intentions. Waiting for Rosengart to speak but at this point she should let them leave for now and wait till they're 18 to see if them want to reconnect even if it hurts. Be strong Britney :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Edited by warioaddams
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

I hope once they’re older they can see what they are doing. only thing I will say.

as for Kevin? I just can’t even begin to explain… WTF? Is he really shamelessly just going to move to Hawaii to continue to receive money?

also how will this fly now? before she couldn’t defend herself… but now?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block