KFed's Lawyer, Mark Kaplan, talks Hawaii move for the Federlines: "Britney has good legal counsel. I think Britney should do the smart thing and not object because she's not exercising any custodial time with either boys"

I think they're testing whether or not Britney will pay Kfed not to move to Hawaii. I doubt they'll move there anyway. Part of me wants Britney to not give an f and let that whole clan move there away from her and the other part wants Britney to stay close to her kids by paying their rent to stay near her even though they don't deserve another dime.

• Like 3

I'll say.....  marrying Federline is the biggest mistake she's made in her life. She really has terrible taste in men.  

I hope Britney just ignore and let them move to Hawaii. At least maybe they'll know she won't just comply with everything they asked and they can't use the kids as their leverages to threaten Britney anymore. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
13 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I'll say.....  marrying Federline is the biggest mistake she's made in her life. She really has terrible taste in men.  

I hope Britney just ignore and let them move to Hawaii. At least maybe they'll know she won't just comply with everything they asked and they can't use the kids as their leverages to threaten Britney anymore. 

No...they need to wait until Jayden is 18 and both boys are done attending high school with their friends. They do need normalcy, after all...right, Kevin? 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Where are BRITNEY’S lawyers? It seems like everyone always speaks for their clients and Britney is left in the dust :trash_throw_away_recycle:

This is a family/custodial matter, usually lawyers don't give interviews about that or make things public. If rosengart does something about it he will do it quietly and not run to the press.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

I think they're testing whether or not Britney will pay Kfed not to move to Hawaii. I doubt they'll move there anyway. Part of me wants Britney to not give an f and let that whole clan move there away from her and the other part wants Britney to stay close to her kids by paying their rent to stay near her even though they don't deserve another dime.

Whether they moved or not, what would she gain? The boys have been bought and corrupted a long time ago and I've said it years ago and got dragged for it. It's easy to see that Kfed was weaponizing them against her all this time. Did we forget the fact that they RECORDED her disciplining then and Kfed painted it as "Abuse" threatening to release more "damning footage"?  Those boys are rotten to their core and only care about her $, They are the biggest threat as of currently. Imagine if they re enter her life. They could destroy her by recording more footage. They are DONE and GONE.

I bet you this move is just to hurt Britney further and get under her skin somehow. Why the hell else should he moved to Hawaii? This is Team Con's new plan. Kfed isn't that smart. This is Jamie and Lou's planning . I'm pretty sure there's some light to that child support claim. This is a bait, They're using the kids as bait and it is really up to her and how she reacts. 

This is all because she said she's cutting them off soon as they're 18. She should fight and not pay a cent. How would YOU as a child desert your own mother that wants to see you and pays for your roof and food? They're all evil. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Where are BRITNEY’S lawyers? It seems like everyone always speaks for their clients and Britney is left in the dust :trash_throw_away_recycle:

You're not stupid, lawyers talk privately. Stop acting like her lawyer's aren't doing anything, ofcourse it is being discussed privately, it is stupid to think it isn't. I mean it has to be discussed.

This du***** is unecessarily just going to the press.

• Like 4

It won't be easy for K-flop to move the children out of California

The first thing that’s important is to talk with an attorney about the state parental kidnapping and relocation laws in your current state. If it is legal for you to move across state lines with the children under those laws, and you wish to transfer the custody matter, you can file an “inconvenient forum” motion in the original court with the help of your attorney, which asks the original state to transfer the case to the state where you want to move to. However, it’s important to talk through your chances of success with your attorney to decide whether or not it makes sense to file the inconvenient forum motion in your case. (You don’t want to offend a judge who may end up keeping the custody case and making a decision about your children.) 

Is he so sure the judge will agree on this? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

If you have a final custody order and you move to another state, you will generally still have to return to the original state and ask the court that issued the order to make any modifications (changes) to the order. It is possible that your new state would agree to modify the order if one of the following is true:

1. the original court decides that it cannot modify (change) the order;
  2. the original court agrees to transfer the case to your new state; or
  3. there are no longer any “interested parties,” such as the child, a parent, or an individual acting as a parent, living in the original state.

He's nuts if he thinks Britney won't oppose to this  :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

It won't be easy for K-flop to move the children out of California

The first thing that’s important is to talk with an attorney about the state parental kidnapping and relocation laws in your current state. If it is legal for you to move across state lines with the children under those laws, and you wish to transfer the custody matter, you can file an “inconvenient forum” motion in the original court with the help of your attorney, which asks the original state to transfer the case to the state where you want to move to. However, it’s important to talk through your chances of success with your attorney to decide whether or not it makes sense to file the inconvenient forum motion in your case. (You don’t want to offend a judge who may end up keeping the custody case and making a decision about your children.) 

Is he so sure the judge will agree on this? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

If you have a final custody order and you move to another state, you will generally still have to return to the original state and ask the court that issued the order to make any modifications (changes) to the order. It is possible that your new state would agree to modify the order if one of the following is true:

1. the original court decides that it cannot modify (change) the order;
  2. the original court agrees to transfer the case to your new state; or
  3. there are no longer any “interested parties,” such as the child, a parent, or an individual acting as a parent, living in the original state.

He's nuts if he thinks Britney won't oppose to this  :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

He truly is the biggest turd to ever exist. My heart breaks for her boys.

The bald headed pecker head stays trying to antagonize Britney making people think it's normal for lawyers to discuss legal matters publicly :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

He's right about one thing though, Britney does have a good lawyer now. Him trying to intimidate Britney with "she should do the smart thing and not object" isn't gonna go over well. 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You're not stupid, lawyers talk privately. Stop acting like her lawyer's aren't doing anything, ofcourse it is being discussed privately, it is stupid to think it isn't. I mean it has to be discussed.

This du***** is unecessarily just going to the press.

Precisely!! If there's one thing Kaplan does it's that he loves to talk to the press (and probably bill kfed for it which means Britney) the same lawyer who gave a press statement to say he wouldn't be around to make any statements I just :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: it's NOT the norm for lawyers to speak about ongoing cases publicly. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block