Jayden: "When she gets better mentally I really want to see her again"

1 hour ago, Elle90s said:

Well, he wants his mother to be her best it appears which means taking care of her mental health something she is not doing right now per the press. I wish this family well. I feel bad for the kids what they have been through their whole lives. 

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Some of you are disgusting.  They are children, you aren’t privy to the inner workings of their family.  And even if you were, THEY ARE KIDS.  

Ooh please spare us - as if you’ve never called 16-18 year olds brats or annoying ever? I’m sure there are plenty of turds around your neighbourhood. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, Antidote said:

They turn 18 in just a couple of months, they're adults, they're not KIDS.

their mom was already making millions and working like an adult at their age and she was not treated like a little girl.

da11c31d9185f3d80f5ac0c32dae14bc00f7a847

No they’re actually children, you’ve just said it yourself that they TURN 18 soon, not that they ARE 18. And they don’t both turn 18 at the same time, did you realise they’re not twins? 

Britney was a one in a million case of a child having an extraordinary life as a teenager, surely you’re not using her as a benchmark of what a normal 16 year old should be doing?! 
I think she should have been protected more from her grabby parents and the many many perverts she undoubtedly encountered in the music industry, plus the vile questions she was asked in interviews, such as those related to her virginity 🤮 Children shouldn’t be asked about their s** life in that way in front of millions of people. She was so vulnerable.

Anyway back to Sean and Jayden. Yes they are children, legally and emotionally. People need to leave them the fukk alone, ok yes call them brats or whatever, but saying they are the worst mistakes Britney has ever made? Would she like reading that do you think? I know most of you don’t give a crap about them reading it and seeing that kind of talk, but what about your queen Britney, do you think she’d read that and say “Oh yes, my two little boys I carried and gave birth to, they’re just a couple of mistakes!”? 

I know I’m in the minority here but I’m proud to be a voice for children who have been brainwashed and alienated by scumbags their whole lives. If that makes me unpopular then I’m very happy to be hated and will continue to stand up for them. 

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Antidote said:

They turn 18 in just a couple of months, they're adults, they're not KIDS.

their mom was already making millions and working like an adult at their age and she was not treated like a little girl.

da11c31d9185f3d80f5ac0c32dae14bc00f7a847

Yes and look at what that did to her.  

their brains are still developing, they are hormonal teenagers with a mom with mental health issues and they come from a broken marriage.  Have some empathy.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block