Jayden: "When she gets better mentally I really want to see her again"

What an ungrateful little bas…turd. I feel so bad for Britney… I know she hates it and she’s mentioned how much she doesn’t want the world to feel bad for her but I just can’t help it. Her entire family is trash…. Her family has been trash for generations and generations and I feel she’s the only one that broke the mold. She’s had it so hard in life… and though I admire her strength and resilience, I’m sure she just wanted peace. Her own children destroyed her biggest dream: be a mom…

How do you recover from everything that she’s gone through? I feel like therapy somewhat helps to manage “it”, but I just can’t imagine the pain she carries on her shoulders.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

You are such a hypocrite. When someone has a different opinion to you, you say there should be room for everyone's opinion and we should respect each other. Then you write something abusive like that. You totally lack self-awareness.

Lack of self-awareness? Says the notorious conspiracy theorist justifying the harassment and abuse of a minor from strangers on the Internet. I usually always tend to ignore you but myself and others have made it very clear that you need to stop fishing for people’s attention. That being said, I kindly ask that you please stop quoting me and move on, especially if you’re not even going to bother to discuss the topic at hand and are only here for the sake of arguing. Thank you. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Lack of self-awareness? Says the notorious conspiracy theorist justifying the harassment and abuse of a minor from strangers on the Internet. I usually always tend to ignore you but myself and others have made it very clear that you need to stop fishing for people’s attention. That being said, I kindly ask that you please stop quoting me and move on, especially if you’re not even going to bother to discuss the topic at hand and are only here for the sake of arguing. Thank you. 

I'm just telling you what you need to hear. You are clearly an incredibly toxic person. You need to work on that. Therapy would help. You're welcome.

41 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I'm just telling you what you need to hear. You are clearly an incredibly toxic person. You need to work on that. Therapy would help. You're welcome.

The irony of this entire statement. Didn’t you attempt to argue with me the other day (for just the sake of arguing) over an opinion of a song? You have no room to talk as I really only ever see you personally attacking and projecting on others who share opposing opinions rather than discussing the topic at hand. I came in this thread stating that others should be more empathetic towards Britney’s children because not only are they minors but they are also victims of abuse. Which sane individual would argue otherwise? Even if you disagree with my statement, you haven’t proven anything for me to consider otherwise but instead you would rather resort to making cheap and personal jabs at someone you don’t know. Do you understand how you’re the problem? Moving forward, I kindly ask that you stop projecting your insecurities on others and take your own crafted advice instead. Like I stated, I really only see you here grasping at straws and trying to start conflict over whatever you can (and usually never the topic being discussed) which is an extremely toxic trait. And that’s not including the fact that you continue to fish for my attention despite attempting to be the bigger person and trying to ignore your fixated thoughts that you continue to project (on myself and others). Have yourself a pleasant day and sending you lots of love from whatever in life that causes you to be this disturbed.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, summer2summer said:

And then tell the world? Are you THAT naive? This is a calculated move by Kfed and team con. They're trying to push Britney's buttons so she has another breakdown. Since in a matter of months she won't have to pay for those little brats and their loser of a father. 

I honestly think thats the case. They know britney is sensative & has done the unthinkable to be able to see them. I really think theyre all in at brit attempting to harm herself by creating all this madness. There was a blind item about the whole " incident" of Jamie harming sean being a set-up. You have to ask yourself, why is it that all is forgiven with Jamie, when they went through the lenths of filling a long restraining order, but with britney, she is still subject to their cruel treatmeant? 

Edited by OutofKontrol
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Umm…that’s literally what a parent should do.  They are responsible for providing and raising their children.  The ****? 

Yeah, if Britney wasn’t working then how would Kevin provide for them? It’s his job too yet she is the providing the money and he just goes on vacations on her own dime? How is that fair for her? And yet at the end of the day she is gets hate from her kids? Mentally ill or not she had to struggle to get the lifestyle he is accustomed to. He’s a brat and was raised like one.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

The irony of this entire statement. Didn’t you attempt to argue with me the other day (for just the sake of arguing) over an opinion of a song? You have no room to talk as I really only ever see you personally attacking and projecting on others who share opposing opinions rather than discussing the topic at hand. I came in this thread stating that others should be more empathetic towards Britney’s children because not only are they minors but they are also victims of abuse. Which sane individual would argue otherwise? Even if you disagree with my statement, you haven’t proven anything for me to consider otherwise but instead you would rather resort to making cheap and personal jabs at someone you don’t know. Do you understand how you’re the problem? Moving forward, I kindly ask that you stop projecting your insecurities on others and take your own crafted advice instead. Like I stated, I really only see you here grasping at straws and trying to start conflict over whatever you can (and usually never the topic being discussed) which is an extremely toxic trait. And that’s not including the fact that you continue to fish for my attention despite attempting to be the bigger person and trying to ignore your fixated thoughts that you continue to project (on myself and others). Have yourself a pleasant day and sending you lots of love from whatever in life that causes you to be this disturbed.

I couldn't care less for your attention. I am just pointing out something you obviously need to hear. I always see you resorting to extremely abusive language in threads where you don't agree with people. You really need help.

14 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I couldn't care less for your attention. I am just pointing out something you obviously need to hear. I always see you resorting to extremely abusive language in threads where you don't agree with people. You really need help.

And I always see you steering off-topic by attacking individuals unprovoked without ever forming a proper rebuttal or leg to stand on. What are you arguing here that’s related to the topic? Quick. You are also a notorious conspiracy theorist who tried to convince us all that Britney isn’t free with your sources being C0cky and Cappycorn. And yet you want to preach that others need help? Now please stop obsessively quoting me in every thread and move on, respectfully. Should you continue to derail this thread like you’re notoriously known for doing, I will escalate this matter to Jordan and the moderators as you’re only digging yourself into a bigger hole. Thanks!

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

And I always see you steering off-topic by attacking individuals unprovoked without ever forming a proper rebuttal or leg to stand on. What are you arguing here that’s related to the topic? Quick. You are also a notorious conspiracy theorist who tried to convince us all that Britney isn’t free with your sources being C0cky and Cappycorn. And yet you want to preach that others need help? Now please stop obsessively quoting me in every thread and move on, respectfully. Should you continue to derail this thread like you’re notoriously known for doing, I will escalate this matter to Jordan and the moderators. Thanks!

Conspiracy theorist? Lol. Not only are you putting words in my mouth, you are also totally clueless.

And a threat coming from you. Lol. I'm so scared. 🤣

I don’t know. They’re ******* teenagers 🤷🏽‍♂️ just cause Britney is famous doesn’t mean her kids aren’t teens. Teens are heartless and cruel… Teens are also annoyed with everything their parents do. They probably say **** about Kevin but he’s not famous so it doesn’t get reported.

This is a lot for kids to handle and I can see them thinking (very unfortunately in these circumstances), “god, my parents are ******* crazy” and just wanted to be a teen with no rules.

Also, imagine what the kids at school say and do. It must be annoying at to be a celebs kid.

When they mature they’ll realize and Britney will be there cause she loves her babies.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Conspiracy theorist? Lol. Not only are you putting words in my mouth, you are also totally clueless.

And a threat coming from you. Lol. I'm so scared. 🤣

This you?

A “bRiTnEyIsNtFrEe” fan who justifies the harassment of her children? And yet you have the audacity to boldly claim that others need help when the call is coming from inside the house.  :clown_meme__makeup_green: At this point, it’s pure comedy that a self-inflicting gay like yourself can be so blind and continues to humiliate themselves with every post. Anyway, sending you love from whatever in life that’s causing you to be this angry, confused and disturbed. Take care of yourself. Bye for now!

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

When she gets better mentally? Ungrateful spoiled brat talking about something he knows nothing about. Only thing you know of is what you're being told. 

Newsflash, Jayden, everyone is mental! We all have our moments. None of us are perfect. 

Now a serious question. Has Sean Preston said anything? 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

This you?

A “bRiTnEyIsNtFrEe” fan who justifies the harassment of her children? And yet you have the audacity to boldly claim that others need help when the call is coming from inside the house.  :clown_meme__makeup_green: At this point, it’s pure comedy that a self-inflicting gay like yourself can be so blind and continues to humiliates themselves with every post. Anyway, sending you love from whatever in life that’s causing you to be this angry, confused and disturbed. Take care of yourself. Bye for now!

Lol, you really need to get a life instead of spending 24 hours a day here.

I never said Britney isn't free. I said she isn't fine. Which any sensible and intelligent person can see. She has literally said it herself, multiple times. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

It's hysterical to me that people here hate on these minors when y'all know damn ******* well that they were manipulated by Britney's abusers, like wtf??

33 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

This you?

A “bRiTnEyIsNtFrEe” fan who justifies the harassment of her children? And yet you have the audacity to boldly claim that others need help when the call is coming from inside the house.  :clown_meme__makeup_green: At this point, it’s pure comedy that a self-inflicting gay like yourself can be so blind and continues to humiliates themselves with every post. Anyway, sending you love from whatever in life that’s causing you to be this angry, confused and disturbed. Take care of yourself. Bye for now!

Also, go Joshyworld! Drag them for filth.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block