Jayden: "When she gets better mentally I really want to see her again"

1 hour ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I think he’d know more than a bunch of obsessed strangers on the internet 

And then tell the world? Are you THAT naive? This is a calculated move by Kfed and team con. They're trying to push Britney's buttons so she has another breakdown. Since in a matter of months she won't have to pay for those little brats and their loser of a father. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

What I find so odd about this fan base is that you all swear you know more than her actual family. Your blind love for Britney means that her son who ACTUALLY knows her (compared to fans who think or wish they knew her) could say something from his experience and you all just attack him. It's so cringe. We've heard rumors that she doesn't take her meds because she's afraid. IF (and I really mean IF) that is true that's likely all he is saying. He just wants her to take further steps to improve mentally. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Idc if they're legal adults, mentally there's like no difference between 17-18.. you're pretty much a child until your over 21. Your brain isn't even developed until 25.. 

I just wish they weren't part of this. So disappointing..

They were forced to be a part of “this” do you not see that? They’re victims too. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Antidote said:

their mom was already making millions and working like an adult at their age and she was not treated like a little girl.

da11c31d9185f3d80f5ac0c32dae14bc00f7a847

Yeah, and look how that turned out for her 🙄

At this point I have no sympathy for Britney when it comes to her kids. To publicly drag your own children on social media and basically destroy their reputation is so abusive. They are teenagers who are acting like teenagers. You take care of that privately, you don’t demean, humiliate and potentially ruin their lives by sending millions of crazy followers after them. The things people even just in this thread are saying about them is so twisted, and in the end it’s Britney’s fault for placing targets on her underaged sons backs. Her sister and dad? Fine, they are adults who made adult decisions. Her kids grew up in this situation and likely don’t know better. This is all they know, and they are likely very sheltered. They should have never been an option for her to attack publicly, and that alone tells me something isn’t right with her at the moment. I’m just going to hope Britney isn’t fully aware of the power of social media. 

Edited by MikeSim
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Antidote said:

They turn 18 in just a couple of months, they're adults, they're not KIDS.

their mom was already making millions and working like an adult at their age and she was not treated like a little girl.

da11c31d9185f3d80f5ac0c32dae14bc00f7a847

Grow up for once in your life. Have some empathy. Also, stop contradicting yourself. They are still LEGALLY children. Even then, keep her children’s names out of your mouth you psycho. They did not choose this kind of lifestyle or to be harassed by nutjob Britney fans like yourself who are only making matters worse for Britney. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

What I find so odd about this fan base is that you all swear you know more than her actual family. Your blind love for Britney means that her son who ACTUALLY knows her (compared to fans who think or wish they knew her) could say something from his experience and you all just attack him. It's so cringe. We've heard rumors that she doesn't take her meds because she's afraid. IF (and I really mean IF) that is true that's likely all he is saying. He just wants her to take further steps to improve mentally. 

Thats all bull. Britney already called them out & spoke why their distant from her. Its not due to her mental health. Its due to her no longer spoiling them & giving them money.  

Edited by OutofKontrol
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Grow up for once in your life. Have some empathy. Also, stop contradicting yourself. They are still LEGALLY children. Even then, keep her children’s names out of your mouth you psycho. They did not choose this kind of lifestyle or to be harassed by nutjob Britney fans like yourself who are only making matters worse for Britney. 

You are such a hypocrite. When someone has a different opinion to you, you say there should be room for everyone's opinion and we should respect each other. Then you write something abusive like that. You totally lack self-awareness.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I think he’d know more than a bunch of obsessed strangers on the internet 

He's never know Britney without the con. Britney during the con was drugged and abused in survival mode. He doesn't know who Britney actually is, he knows the lies that have been fed to him via his father and Britney's father. Two of the people responsible for her abuse. Jayden hasn't known his mother free from abuse and that is his fathers fault. 

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block