Jayden: "When she gets better mentally I really want to see her again"

58 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Lol, you really need to get a life instead of spending 24 hours a day here.

I never said Britney isn't free. I said she isn't fine. Which any sensible and intelligent person can see. She has literally said it herself, multiple times. 

You can’t possibly be this dense? The #BritneyIsntFree theorists don’t mean they believe that Britney isn’t literally free. They’re synonymous with the group of nutjob fans who base their opinions from Tik Tok and conspiracy theorists who think she isn’t fine and believes that something sinister is happening in her life as if it’s a bold fact. Anyways, I’m not here to entertain you and your lies any further. Now please seek some serious help as many have also suggested the same. 🙏

52 minutes ago, CosmicStan said:

It's hysterical to me that people here hate on these minors when y'all know damn ******* well that they were manipulated by Britney's abusers, like wtf??

Also, go Joshyworld! Drag them for filth.

You’re welcome. They are so creepy and constantly give everyone around them the heebie-jeebies. Fortunately, I had some time today to call them out over their constant hypocrisies after continuously fishing for my attention for days. Hope he can finally wake up and stop projecting his insecurities on other members by realizing that he’s the problem. Other users have also noted the same but quite frankly, it’s hilarious to see them dig whatever reputation they had left into a bigger hole as it’s just pure comedy for me (and many of us) at this point. :clown_meme__makeup_green: Oh well, I really wish them well and hope they seek all the help that they deserve. 🙏

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

You can’t possibly be this dense? The #BritneyIsntFree theorists don’t mean they believe that Britney isn’t literally free. They’re synonymous with the group of nutjob fans who base their opinions from Tik Tok and conspiracy theorists who think she isn’t fine and believes that something sinister is happening in her life as if it’s a bold fact. Anyways, I’m not here to entertain you and your lies any further. Now please seek some serious help as many have also suggested the same. 🙏

You’re welcome. They are so creepy and constantly give everyone around them the heebie-jeebies. Fortunately, I had some time today to call them out over their constant hypocrisies after continuously fishing for my attention for days. Hope he can finally wake up and stop projecting his insecurities on other members by realizing that he’s the problem. Other users have also noted the same and it’s quite comical seeing them dig whatever reputation they had left into a bigger hole. Oh well, I really wish them well and hope they seek all the help that they need. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

No, you Britney nutjob fans are the ones who group together everyone who doesn't share your opinions and create a collective name which doesn't at all reflect reality. Any intelligent person understands something as basic as the fact that a lot of people who want Britney dead still walk free. I know that your IQ is around 60 as you can't even grasp something as basic as why using the word woke as a slur is racist, but I am sure that peanut of a "brain" could at least comprehend that! You are such a sheep. Totally unable to form your own thoughts.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

No, you Britney nutjob fans are the ones who group together everyone who doesn't share your opinions and create a collective name which doesn't at all reflect reality. Any intelligent person understands something as basic as the fact that a lot of people who want Britney dead still walk free. I know that your IQ is around 60 as you can't even grasp something as basic as why using the word woke as a slur is racist, but I am sure that peanut of a "brain" could at least comprehend that! You are such a sheep. Totally unable to form your own thoughts.

Again, not entertaining you any further, especially from someone who is deluded enough to believe their own lies, make grade-school insults and who clearly doesn’t know how the legal system works in America as some court cases can take up to decades for some sort of resolution. My philosophy is that I’m a practical human being who chooses to apply common sense rather than being someone who wastes their time on loopholes, conspiracy theories or even living parasocially through others for that matter as I only ever see you projecting your insecurities or self-inflicting hate. For the sake of your mental health, I suggest you apply more practical thinking rather than being quick to jump the gun and label others who you don’t know (Britney included). At least it’s becoming more transparent to the rest of us that you have some serious issues which I (and the rest of us) hope you strive to to work on.  Wishing you well.

11 hours ago, summer2summer said:

And then tell the world? Are you THAT naive? This is a calculated move by Kfed and team con. They're trying to push Britney's buttons so she has another breakdown. Since in a matter of months she won't have to pay for those little brats and their loser of a father. 

And you’re basing this on what facts exactly? 

6 hours ago, Puppy said:

Yeah, if Britney wasn’t working then how would Kevin provide for them? It’s his job too yet she is the providing the money and he just goes on vacations on her own dime? How is that fair for her? And yet at the end of the day she is gets hate from her kids? Mentally ill or not she had to struggle to get the lifestyle he is accustomed to. He’s a brat and was raised like one.

clap-applause.gif

5 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

When she gets better mentally? Ungrateful spoiled brat talking about something he knows nothing about. Only thing you know of is what you're being told. 

Newsflash, Jayden, everyone is mental! We all have our moments. None of us are perfect. 

Now a serious question. Has Sean Preston said anything? 

Don’t imply that Britney is mental or that we are all mental.  Yes she clearly has mental health issues due to trauma and I’m sure other things we aren’t privy to but she isn’t nor are we all mental.  

and you’re right, none of us are perfect.  Especially teenage boys that grew up in such a stress inducing environment.  Apply the same empathy you have for Brit to her Children that were pawns in her struggles their whole life 

7 hours ago, easy said:

He's never know Britney without the con. Britney during the con was drugged and abused in survival mode. He doesn't know who Britney actually is, he knows the lies that have been fed to him via his father and Britney's father. Two of the people responsible for her abuse. Jayden hasn't known his mother free from abuse and that is his fathers fault. 

Yes and he would still know more about his mom because he’s been in her life and he’s basically a copy of her genetic material.  

just because you obsessively watch all her videos, interviews and sm doesn’t make you any closer to her or the inner workings of her struggles.  

some people are truly delusional.  

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Yes and he would still know more about his mom because he’s been in her life and he’s basically a copy of her genetic material.  

just because you obsessively watch all her videos, interviews and sm doesn’t make you any closer to her or the inner workings of her struggles.  

some people are truly delusional.  

I didn't say I know her/better :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: I said he doesn't know who Britney is without the conservatorship and the abuse she suffered through. He doesn't know whether or not she's struggling with her mental health, because all he's known about Britney was her suffering and the obvious lies told to him by those that caused her suffering. Reading comprehension is crucial :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Justin Spears said:

What the fack is wrong with you he is just a child reported 

What he said was wrong ---- but Jayden is NOT a child anymore. Britney was already being pushed by her mom going to labels and make her work her *** OFF making a name on that age. Jayden is even lucky he is just home enjoying Brit's every dime and and dad's cokes. lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Anyone still defending these brats for being children can kindly F off. If he really believes she is mentally unwell then you show up and support her. Don’t abandon her you POS

I'm glad to agree with you on something

taehyung-flirt.gif

• Haha 1

Ok but they are just kids. Kids don’t know better, adults do and I’d choose wisely what you guys say about her children. Be mad at Kevin if anything. Happy Mothers Day to Britney the most! She’s sacrificed so much for her life and posts like this do not help. I can only imagine how disgusted she would be to read this about her children. There’s a large world of Britney fans out there that don’t have the toxic energy Exhale has and I hope some of you grow up or get better. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, britbritlove said:

What he said was wrong ---- but Jayden is NOT a child anymore. Britney was already being pushed by her mom going to labels and make her work her *** OFF making a name on that age. Jayden is even lucky he is just home enjoying Brit's every dime and and dad's cokes. lol

What the **** is up with you people going "Oh well, he is not a child anymore (he is legally and psychologically) because Britney already worked hard at that age!" Like, wow, congratz, is that a good point or something? And also, **** her mom.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, CosmicStan said:

What the **** is up with you people going "Oh well, he is not a child anymore (he is legally and psychologically) because Britney already worked hard at that age!" Like, wow, congratz, is that a good point or something? And also, **** her mom.

And ur point is exactly what? 😂🤮

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block