People are attacking Sam because TMZ

1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

Even if that is the case, the right thing to do as her husband is to defend her to no ends. Id be cussin everyone out.... approval from wife or not...

real housewives of atlanta bravo GIF by HULU

I'd listen to my partner and follow what they want regarding their life. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

I'd listen to my partner and follow what they want regarding their life. 

Right. Like having friendly conversations with the same media company that harasses your wife lol tf. When you are married, you are one. Its sams life just as much as britneys. I dont see how Sam does it. No way could i just let something like this blatanty disrecpect my partner & not do/say anything. But hes young so ig he has time to grow a pair. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Right. Like having friendly conversations with the same media company that harasses your wife lol tf. When you are married, you are one. Its sams life just as much as britneys. I dont see how Sam does it. No way could i just let something like this blatanty disrecpect my partner & not do/say anything. But hes young so ig he has time to grow a pair. 

It's very easy to do if you respect your partner and their wishes.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

So she wishes for him not to say anything to them when they slander her, yet totally okay to call them up for very obvious staged photo-ops and " exclusives".. 

Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

I don't know what Britney wants from Sam. I'm not pretending like I know their relationship like other people like to do. I was pointing out the hypocrisy when it comes to him. Fans hate on him for not speaking, then hate on him FOR speaking.

• Like 4
Just now, easy said:

I don't know what Britney wants from Sam. I'm not pretending like I know their relationship like other people like to do. I was pointing out the hypocrisy when it comes to him. Fans hate on him for not speaking, then hate on him FOR speaking.

Id love nothing more for him to go to BAT for his wife. Just like he did when Kevin loser self attempting to throw Britney under the bus. And last i remember, when sam went IN on kevin, the majority was on Sams side. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Id love nothing more for him to go to BAT for his wife. Just like he did when Kevin loser self attempting to throw Britney under the bus. And last i remember, when sam went IN on kevin, the majority was on Sams side. 

Sure. I would rather know my partner was happy and I was respecting their wishes than I would be worried who is or isn't happy with me on the internet.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, JamieColonSpears said:

Sam's relationship to TMZ is bizarre. TMZ were and are pro teamcon so I don't see why Sam would be in cahoots with them if he truly cares for Brit. But then this is the guy who did sweet FA when Brit was locked up in 2019 so he's hardly the hero some claim :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

This :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block