People are attacking Sam because TMZ

15 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

These lowlife Britney nutjob fans seriously need to stop using Sam as a punching bag. If he speaks up, they attack him. If he stays silent, they’ll still attack him. So creepy and disgusting. Get a job. Find a hobby. 

Except this is not actually true. Take the dog incident. He spoke up, but not to defend her. You need to pay more attention.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Right. Like having friendly conversations with the same media company that harasses your wife lol tf. When you are married, you are one. Its sams life just as much as britneys. I dont see how Sam does it. No way could i just let something like this blatanty disrecpect my partner & not do/say anything. But hes young so ig he has time to grow a pair. 

however esp in that industry you have to be careful you get more with honey than vinegar !! 

7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Coming from someone who spends 24 hours a day on a Britney forum. 🤣

24 hours a day? What are you talking about? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  I literally spend a few minutes a day on here, I have this thing called a life, I recommend you get one as soon as possible, it would be good for you.

I know that you're known as the resident clown on here, but at least try to have your posts make sense.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

24 hours a day? What are you talking about? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  I literally spend a few minutes a day on here, I have this thing called a life, I recommend you get one as soon as possible, it would be good for you.

I know that you're known as the resident clown on here, but at least try to have your posts make sense.

Babes, sometimes I don't go on here for a week or two, but every time I do I see your nonsensical posts. 😘

• Love 1
On 5/11/2023 at 11:44 PM, Joshyworld said:

These lowlife Britney nutjob fans seriously need to stop using Sam as a punching bag. If he speaks up, they attack him. If he stays silent, they’ll still attack him. So creepy and disgusting. Get a job. Find a hobby. 

Say it out louder! 

Meme Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Edited by DollyParton
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Babes, sometimes I don't go on here for a week or two, but every time I do I see your nonsensical posts. 😘

You sound a little bit obsessed with me and quite frankly, it's creepy. And let's be honest, the only thing that is nonsensical is why you continue to embarrass yourself on here. Now you aren't content with coming up with delusions about Britney and her husband, you are now doing the same thing to Exhale users :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You're a total mess and I feel sorry for you.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

You sound a little bit obsessed with me and quite frankly, it's creepy. And let's be honest, the only thing that is nonsensical is why you continue to embarrass yourself on here. Now you aren't content with coming up with delusions about Britney and her husband, you are now doing the same thing to Exhale users :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You're a total mess and I feel sorry for you.

The feeling's mutual, babe. 😘🤣

On 5/12/2023 at 4:49 AM, nstink said:

it baffles me that people dont see Sam is a liar, manipulator and gold digger who wants fame at all cost, his dream is to work with Marvel. i mean wake up, look at him. no offence to britney but a guy like him wouldn't date her if she wasn't "britney spears".

It baffles me to think that people think a guy like Sam couldn’t possibly love Britney for who she is. And that is a successful, sweet and beautiful woman. Why is it so hard to believe she’s a good catch and can’t land a man like Sam? In fact, SHE can do better imo.

• Like 1

TMZ attacks Britney since forever, Sam is buddies with them

Britney was fighting for her life in Bridges, Sam said to public she is doing great

An account created to mock and belittle Britney on insta, Sam likes the posts

Mario Lopez defends Jamie and team con, Sam gave exclusives to him

People start to ask where is Britney, he posts old photos as if new on insta.

How can some of y'all can be in denial is beyond me. He is a manipulating con man. Who are you covering for Scam? I expect him to soon say Britney wants privacy, talk on her behalf as always.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

It baffles me to think that people think a guy like Sam couldn’t possibly love Britney for who she is. And that is a successful, sweet and beautiful woman. Why is it so hard to believe she’s a good catch and can’t land a man like Sam? In fact, SHE can do better imo.

she can certainly do better...

peaky blinders GIF by netflixlat

20 hours ago, nstink said:

she can certainly do better...

peaky blinders GIF by netflixlat

This is so cruel and disgusting for you to say as a “fan”. Love should have no boundaries and varies from each individual. To belittle the man Britney chose to marry under her consent, as a grown woman means you are also belittling her the same way Jamie, Lynne, Juno and everyone else who doubted her did. This is what I mean by Britney’s “fans” are becoming her worst enemy. Some of you still can’t accept the fact that this is her “freedom” and what she wants.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block