People are attacking Sam because TMZ

1 hour ago, easy said:

I'd listen to my partner and follow what they want regarding their life. 

THIS!!! we don’t know what they talk about behind closed doors.

maybe, just maybe - Britney said to him: talk to them if you need to; they can boost your career.

we don’t know what we don’t know.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, JamieColonSpears said:

Sam's relationship to TMZ is bizarre. TMZ were and are pro teamcon so I don't see why Sam would be in cahoots with them if he truly cares for Brit. But then this is the guy who did sweet FA when Brit was locked up in 2019 so he's hardly the hero some claim :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I have my doubts about him; not gonna lie… there’s a lot we need cleared up before I make up my mind about him, and I find it really odd that he talks to TMZ - but we don’t know how Britney feels about it or what they’ve talked about privately. this is their relationship and it’s their problem, not ours.

so, I personally assume that Britney is not bothered by it because otherwise she’d talk to her husband and ask him to not talk to them… so I guess Britney is ok with it.

or they have a toxic *** relationship; but then again not our problem really as we can’t really know.

besides what is he supposed to do? he can’t post a selfie because his wife is attacked by a tabloid? that’s an odd reasoning lol.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

It was very weird him to post a picture smiling when he knows what's going on, he basically is loving it

How the **** do you people read into these things? Maybe he's just not trying to give them attention, something that MOST HERE want him to do: Not give them any attention lol

10 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Right. Like having friendly conversations with the same media company that harasses your wife lol tf. When you are married, you are one. Its sams life just as much as britneys. I dont see how Sam does it. No way could i just let something like this blatanty disrecpect my partner & not do/say anything. But hes young so ig he has time to grow a pair. 

it baffles me that people dont see Sam is a liar, manipulator and gold digger who wants fame at all cost, his dream is to work with Marvel. i mean wake up, look at him. no offence to britney but a guy like him wouldn't date her if she wasn't "britney spears".

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block