People are attacking Sam because TMZ

On 5/11/2023 at 5:18 PM, Matou said:

I still can't with the "facility & all is well" period ... :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

She thought they were trying to kill her &  had to change nude/use the bathroom in front of strangers, and all he says is "all is well"  & agrees to play along with team con staged TMZ photo-ops

Whew, chile. I.would.have.lost.it.  

No way. Just no way. The fact the fans were louder speaking out...smh 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

This is so cruel and disgusting for you to say as a “fan”. Love should have no boundaries and varies from each individual. To belittle the man Britney chose to marry under her consent, as a grown woman means you are also belittling her the same way Jamie, Lynne, Juno and everyone else who doubted her did. This is what I mean by Britney’s “fans” are becoming her worst enemy. Some of you still can’t accept the fact that this is her freedom and what she wants.

Nah, you think too far. I want the best for Britney and I don't trust Sam, big difference. To me he's sketchy as hell, to me he has too much ambition and hides things. With time we will see who had the right instinct and who didnt. But no, I would never want Britney to be unhappy, she's been a victim too long and I want her to be with genuine people, not clout chasers. but that's my opinion and my instinct

2 minutes ago, nstink said:

Nah, you think too far. I want the best for Britney and I don't trust Sam, big difference. To me he's sketchy as hell, to me he has too much ambition and hides things. With time we will see who had the right instinct and who didnt. But no, I would never want Britney to be unhappy, she's been a victim too long and I want her to be with genuine people, not clout chasers. but that's my opinion and my instinct

Thinking too far? You got it the other way around. All I see is you projecting insecurities and unnecessary fear over a parasocial relationship that quite frankly isn’t any of your business. Neither of them are perfect and both had to deal with a myriad of abnormal circumstances but by the end of the day, their intentions mean well for eachother. Whatever’s meant to be will be. For time being, let Britney and Sam live.

On 5/12/2023 at 4:49 AM, nstink said:

it baffles me that people dont see Sam is a liar, manipulator and gold digger who wants fame at all cost, his dream is to work with Marvel. i mean wake up, look at him. no offence to britney but a guy like him wouldn't date her if she wasn't "britney spears".

it's because he is "attractive" he can get away with anything and the people who defend him are Sam stans imo. 

21 minutes ago, nstink said:

Do you live off of the government in your parents basement that you think that being ambitious is a negative trait to possess? 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Every time you post you embarrass yourself, please stop :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Louder. It’s as if he’s made an account for the sole purpose of arguing and projecting his own insecurities on others. Then he complains that others are the problem when everyone around him can see that he’s the issue. At this point, it’s pure comedy that someone can be so blind hence why I choose to ignore their delusions most of the time. :clown_meme__makeup_green: 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Louder. It’s as if he’s made an account for the sole purpose of arguing and projecting his own insecurities on others. Then he complains that others are the problem when everyone around him can see that he’s the issue. At this point, it’s pure comedy that someone can be so blind hence why I choose to ignore their delusions most of the time. :clown_meme__makeup_green: 

The fact I made a post about people not having lives and that user took it personally, it tells you everything you need to know :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: At least they are aware of it I guess lmao

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

The fact I made a post about people not having lives and that user took it personally, it tells you everything you need to know :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: At least they are aware of it I guess lmao

Their posts tell me everything I need to know about them and their delusions. The true jester of this forum. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block