Exhales main girls are back

rik

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm still not sure I remember you :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Did you have a different name? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You ate that shade damn gagged me a little

ms. juicy on Tumblr

mc_opengraph_600x315.jpg
WWW.MAYOCLINIC.ORG

Memory loss may indicate normal aging, a treatable condition or the onset of dementia.

No bad blood, bestie, you know I've always adored you except that one time I called you Pokecúnt

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, Henry. said:

You ate that shade damn gagged me a little

ms. juicy on Tumblr

mc_opengraph_600x315.jpg
WWW.MAYOCLINIC.ORG

Memory loss may indicate normal aging, a treatable condition or the onset of dementia.

No bad blood, bestie, you know I've always adored you except that one time I called you Pokecúnt

Pokecúnt what an original and iconic name can I use it as my new name please :bouncey:

Edited by Justin Spears
5 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Quality threads are coming move over @Lola2790  omg 

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Cackling at frenemies because why is that true 

5 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Feels good to be back and this new me is different.

I'm finally ready for quality threads :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

This place has been a **** show

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Sia said:

Kayla.

She can rot, she banned and deleted my original account because I called her out :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I'm sure I heard stories of her driving to Jordan's house? I definitely remember the times of her living in her car.

Edited by Slayer
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Sia said:

The only “main girls” are LongIslandKid and Kayla.

If you don’t know who they are or weren’t here to see that impact, then you’re merely a D grade spinoff of the original Exhale.

I remember Kayla she was…. Well…. 

@Slayer I can’t omg 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

She can rot, she banned and deleted my original account because I called her out :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I'm sure I heard stories of her driving to Jordan's house? I definitely remember the times of her living in her car.

We love a good Lindsay Lohan moment with a comeback story. 

1 hour ago, samwoods321 said:

It's a popstar fan message board, I've second hand embarrassment and first class cringe for you 

Girl chill out it’s obviously a joke. All love here Also no one knows what first class cringe is but your profile picture quality needs an updating. 2013 is over omg (plz I am JKING this comes off  much more rude than it should be) 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block