May 10 2023 Court Hearing Discussion: Judge Penny Set To Push Case To Trial If Discovery Is Sorted Out by Discovery Referee

7 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

If I lived anywhere near California I'd go to a rally but the Free Britney crowd seems to have stopped doing them. I'll happily donate what I can if they have a fundraiser and need help with costs...

The YouTubers covering Free Britney (Popcorned Planet, TSW, Sloan, Chris Melcher...) all seemed to have stopped caring as well. Sloan talks about TikTok conspiracy videos which don't help, TSW stopped reporting on the court documents, Popcorned Planet claims to have stopped covering Britney to respect her privacy (but really it's because they get way more views on their Johnny Depp and other coverage as of late)...

NYT did so much work on the story and sadly no more people came forward to help Britney's case. Perhaps they're working on something since they were attending Lou Taylor's employee harassment hearings...NYT has been the MOST helpful in this movement with Alex Vlasov & Felicia & Tish spilling on TCon's abusive ways.

Britney's Instagram repeatedly talked trash about "those documentaries" and tried to discredit them, including the NYT ones, so I guess those NYT journalists don't want anything to do with this case any longer.

• Like 1

It boggles my mind it takes this long to figure out whether or not Britney has to pay these lawyers.  She absolutely SHOULDN’T be paying them, but they have done a job and their clients haven’t paid them.  They don’t work for Britney.  She doesn’t benefit from them.  They need to be paid by THEIR client.  They’ve done their (horrible) jobs, Pennywise needs to demand their clients pay them for their services.  I literally can’t even comprehend why Britney paying is even an option.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Britney's Instagram repeatedly talked trash about "those documentaries" and tried to discredit them, including the NYT ones, so I guess those NYT journalists don't want anything to do with this case any longer.

She has mostly talked trash about the documentaries displaying those 2007 pictures when she felt she was at her lowest. "Such classy pictures" is what she has said.

I'm sure Britney is grateful for Vlasov coming forward.

19 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

If I lived anywhere near California I'd go to a rally but the Free Britney crowd seems to have stopped doing them. I'll happily donate what I can if they have a fundraiser and need help with costs...

The YouTubers covering Free Britney (Popcorned Planet, TSW, Sloan, Chris Melcher...) all seemed to have stopped caring as well. Sloan talks about TikTok conspiracy videos which don't help, TSW stopped reporting on the court documents, Popcorned Planet claims to have stopped covering Britney to respect her privacy (but really it's because they get way more views on their Johnny Depp and other coverage as of late)...

NYT did so much work on the story and sadly no more people came forward to help Britney's case. Perhaps they're working on something since they were attending Lou Taylor's employee harassment hearings...NYT has been the MOST helpful in this movement with Alex Vlasov & Felicia & Tish spilling on TCon's abusive ways.

Well to be fair regarding the documentaries, Britney trashed them… so I don’t think anyone is too eager to help. What we’re left with is conspiracy theorists like that Sloan character that don’t actually care about Britney. 

I hate to say it, but the GP is dumb and Britney’s “comeback” didn’t live up to their expectations so most have checked out. She had everyone on her corner, but most people see “weird” behavior, naked picture, and that’s enough for them to lose interest. People aren’t that deep. 

If anything upsets me about her IG it’s that fact… I personally dgaf for the most part, but it’s so frustrating knowing that it helps team Con get away with it. Let’s face it, most of the GP is dumb and not that deep, 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Well to be fair regarding the documentaries, Britney trashed them… so I don’t think anyone is too eager to help. What we’re left with is conspiracy theorists like that Sloan character that don’t actually care about Britney. 

I hate to say it, but the GP is dumb and Britney’s “comeback” didn’t live up to their expectations so most have checked out. She had everyone on her corner, but most people see “weird” behavior, naked picture, and that’s enough for them to lose interest. People aren’t that deep. 

If anything upsets me about her IG it’s that fact… I personally dgaf for the most part, but it’s so frustrating knowing that it helps team Con get away with it. Let’s face it, most of the GP is dumb and not that deep, 

You're right. Trolls and stupid GP saying "get her back on the conservatorship" after seeing something they find weird on her IG triggers me to no end.

BEING WEIRD ISN'T A CRIME & IT SURELY DOESN'T MEAN YOUR RIGHTS SHOULD GET TAKEN AWAY.

GP fails to understand what a conservatorship is still. Lou Taylor uses that 'big' word to leverage TCon's narrative over the stupid GP when Britney never qualified for it and was working non-stop.

Britney herself said that her story is "BEYOND a proper sit-down interview"...

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

You're right. Trolls and stupid GP saying "get her back on the conservatorship" after seeing something they find weird on her IG triggers me to no end.

BEING WEIRD ISN'T A CRIME & IT SURELY DOESN'T MEAN YOUR RIGHTS SHOULD GET TAKEN AWAY.

GP fails to understand what a conservatorship is still. Lou Taylor uses that 'big' word to leverage TCon's narrative over the stupid GP when Britney never qualified for it and was working non-stop.

Britney herself said that her story is "BEYOND a proper sit-down interview"...

There are many Team Con plants here as well and I hope Britney is aware of that if she’s on here. The first time I even heard about this Sloan guy is that recent YouTube video - and seriously, if his best case for deepfake is the crap he posted then he isn’t a real fan.

I don’t blame Britney for not giving a **** about what she posts or putting “weird” stuff out there, but sadly the ultimate “fxxxk you” to Team Con would’ve been to play the game a bit differently and suppress that urge for a second… not because I want to control her or anything, but it’d bring her closer to justice. Sad but true. 

Do wonder if there’s more that we can do…. Maybe find a way to bring bad press to Loucifer and her minions. Those people don’t deserve to just get away with it. 

• Like 1

Penny needs to MAKE a decision for once and stop continuing. 

Is Britney paying Jamie's fees? YES OR NO?

All of the other issues - YES OR NO?

Make some progress already - Jesus Christ.

Take it to trial let a jury decide.

BTW - why is Sam Inghams fees still a topic in May 2023?

Edited by Seanril
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Perched for more delays and more stalling, courtroom better start releasing the 2024 available hearing dates :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:.

Not the 13th and 14th accountings still to be discussed since the 12th hasnt been sorted out yet after almost 3 years :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Exactly my words. I hope the last two will be short since she didn't work, and hopefully there isn't much to argue about.

11 hours ago, Dave92 said:

Why is so hard to believe that britney might not be the one using her instagram and there are people recording her acting weird or medicated so that she’d seem crazy and the convervatorship would seem justified in the GP’s eyes. This is obviously what they’re doing and most of her fanbase dnt even want to consider this anymore 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Why is so hard to believe that britney might not be the one using her instagram and there are people recording her acting weird or medicated so that she’d seem crazy and the convervatorship would seem justified in the GP’s eyes. This is obviously what they’re doing and most of her fanbase dnt even want to consider this anymore 

Well, unless this is all crazy AI (highly unlikely) then it IS her on her instagram… so I don’t think we should say stuff like weird, crazy or medicated. I mean Jesus… those are some seriously hurtful words given what she’s been through. I know you probably don’t mean anything bad, but these words are unnecessarily harsh. She’s not harming anyone. 

I DO think a different type of image right now would have been beneficial for her. Not because I want to control her, but the truth is that our world is just THAT dumb. Those IG videos matter. It’s ridiculous but that’s how our world is. I want Team Con to pay and sadly I believe we’d be closer to that if the GP was on board and for that we’d need for things to be a bit different. 

• Like 1

05/04/2023 Statement (Conservatorship of Spears Discovery Access )
Filed by Petitioner

05/04/2023 Consent (Conservatorship of Spears Consent Certification & Oath )
Filed by Petitioner

05/04/2023 Notice - Hearing (James Spears - December 15, 2021 Fee Petition Notice of Hearing )
Filed by Petitioner

05/04/2023 Notice - Hearing (James Spears - Twelfth Account Current Notice of Hearing )
Filed by Petitioner

05/04/2023 Notice - Hearing (James Spears - March 26, 2021 Fee Petition Notice of Hearing )
Filed by Petitione

Can someone translate what is this about ? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

4 minutes ago, Matou said:

05/04/2023 Statement (Conservatorship of Spears Discovery Access )
Filed by Petitioner

05/04/2023 Consent (Conservatorship of Spears Consent Certification & Oath )
Filed by Petitioner

05/04/2023 Notice - Hearing (James Spears - December 15, 2021 Fee Petition Notice of Hearing )
Filed by Petitioner

05/04/2023 Notice - Hearing (James Spears - Twelfth Account Current Notice of Hearing )
Filed by Petitioner

05/04/2023 Notice - Hearing (James Spears - March 26, 2021 Fee Petition Notice of Hearing )
Filed by Petitione

Can someone translate what is this about ? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

This was the discovery referee submitting their consent to be a referee. The other ones are notices regarding what the hearing tomorrow will be about (fees and accountings)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

This was the discovery referee submitting their consent to be a referee. The other ones are notices regarding what the hearing tomorrow will be about (fees and accountings)

Thanks ! But my 1st thought is : "Where are the hearings between Britney & Lou, Robin, Larry and co ?"  :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Matou said:

Thanks ! But my 1st thought is : "Where are the hearings between Britney & Lou, Robin, Larry and co ?"  :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

They have to finish the conservatorship bull**** (fees and accountings) first before they can do the rest. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block