May 10 2023 Court Hearing Discussion: Judge Penny Set To Push Case To Trial If Discovery Is Sorted Out by Discovery Referee

the same topics, the same discussions. this is totally pointless... i don't really believe any of the stupid conspiracies about green screens or deep fake - but there is definitely something going on behind closed doors.

she will never attain justice. she was set free because of public pressure. but she's not really free.

i don't think she is in any sort of conservatorship, but this case / these people are indirectly running and ruining her life still.

i wish there was more transparency. i think its completely stupid how this has not even touched the most basic violations like:

- how can a person be in a conservatorship if they had a job and did the circus tour?

- how did she get all her rights waived? regarding the notifications of the intention of the conservatorship.

- how was this allowed to go for so long?

- why is lou taylor not jailed? if someone wanted to take her down they definitely have more than enough to put her away... even if not Britney related, seeing her MO im sure this is not the only thing she's been involved with allegedly.

- why hasn't jamies colon exploded yet?

- how is sam ingham still an attorney? why hasn't he been disbarred?

- where is chapter 3 of the documentaries? we need investigate journalism.

- where is her book?

honestly this is all ridiculous and makes me really angry. BP is allegedly total trash an 100,000% in on this allegedly.

all of this is beyond my comprehension and how are these dates so far apart and how is literally every time they meet NOTHING is achieved like AT AL... rosengard is not really doing his job or this case is way more complex than we think and really powerful people are involved.

great ******* job America you should be ******* ashamed of the piece of **** legal "system" you have. land of the free my ***.

pieces of ****. larry too. allegedly. 

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Perched for more delays and more stalling, courtroom better start releasing the 2024 available hearing dates :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:.

Not the 13th and 14th accountings still to be discussed since the 12th hasnt been sorted out yet after almost 3 years :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead: We're all gonna die before this never ending story comes to *maybe* an end :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

the same topics, the same discussions. this is totally pointless... i don't really believe any of the stupid conspiracies about green screens or deep fake - but there is definitely something going on behind closed doors.

she will never attain justice. she was set free because of public pressure. but she's not really free.

i don't think she is in any sort of conservatorship, but this case / these people are indirectly running and ruining her life still.

i wish there was more transparency. i think its completely stupid how this has not even touched the most basic violations like:

- how can a person be in a conservatorship if they had a job and did the circus tour?

- how did she get all her rights waived? regarding the notifications of the intention of the conservatorship.

- how was this allowed to go for so long?

- why is lou taylor not jailed? if someone wanted to take her down they definitely have more than enough to put her away... even if not Britney related, seeing her MO im sure this is not the only thing she's been involved with allegedly.

- why hasn't jamies colon exploded yet?

- how is sam ingham still an attorney? why hasn't he been disbarred?

- where is chapter 3 of the documentaries? we need investigate journalism.

- where is her book?

honestly this is all ridiculous and makes me really angry. BP is allegedly total trash an 100,000% in on this allegedly.

all of this is beyond my comprehension and how are these dates so far apart and how is literally every time they meet NOTHING is achieved like AT AL... rosengard is not really doing his job or this case is way more complex than we think and really powerful people are involved.

great ******* job America you should be ******* ashamed of the piece of **** legal "system" you have. land of the free my ***.

pieces of ****. larry too. allegedly. 

Court moves at a glacial pace but in Britney's case we always get lackluster results even after waiting...Britney's freedom came only after 7+documentaries, public pressure, people rallying & blocking the court's streets, Rosengart actually batting for her, AND Penny finally succumbing to all the pressure.

Justice for Britney has NO pressure. Everyone's given up on this story including a lot of her fans, sadly...

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Perched for more delays and more stalling, courtroom better start releasing the 2024 available hearing dates :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:.

Not the 13th and 14th accountings still to be discussed since the 12th hasnt been sorted out yet after almost 3 years :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

12th hasn't been sorted since 2019 so ... 4 years :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Is there something we can actually do? 

This is ALL about public pressure. Penny has always been evil and corrupt - she only terminated the c-ship once the GP was all about freebritney. 

Obviously we aren’t there at this point… and many people think her “weird” IG is proof that maybe Team Con wasn’t that bad… so Penny allows herself to be useless again. Sadly even Rosengart probably isn’t as invested in the “revenge” now that #FB isn’t a hot topic anymore. 

Is there any campaign or something we can do to help? It’s unreal that Loucifer and her minions are just out there getting away with it. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Court moves at a glacial pace but in Britney's case we always get lackluster results even after waiting...Britney's freedom came only after 7+documentaries, public pressure, people rallying & blocking the court's streets, Rosengart actually batting for her, AND Penny finally succumbing to all the pressure.

Justice for Britney has NO pressure. Everyone's given up on this story including a lot of her fans, sadly...

IA I don't get why there are so few ppl here who seem to care about her case .. instead Xtina, AI or our thoughts about a +15 years ago moment are the new thing ... wtf

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Is there something we can actually do? 

This is ALL about public pressure. Penny has always been evil and corrupt - she only terminated the c-ship once the GP was all about freebritney. 

Obviously we aren’t there at this point… and many people think her “weird” IG is proof that maybe Team Con wasn’t that bad… so Penny allows herself to be useless again. Sadly even Rosengart probably isn’t as invested in the “revenge” now that #FB isn’t a hot topic anymore. 

Is there any campaign or something we can do to help? It’s unreal that Loucifer and her minions are just out there getting away with it. 

If I lived anywhere near California I'd go to a rally but the Free Britney crowd seems to have stopped doing them. I'll happily donate what I can if they have a fundraiser and need help with costs...

The YouTubers covering Free Britney (Popcorned Planet, TSW, Sloan, Chris Melcher...) all seemed to have stopped caring as well. Sloan talks about TikTok conspiracy videos which don't help, TSW stopped reporting on the court documents, Popcorned Planet claims to have stopped covering Britney to respect her privacy (but really it's because they get way more views on their Johnny Depp and other coverage as of late)...

NYT did so much work on the story and sadly no more people came forward to help Britney's case. Perhaps they're working on something since they were attending Lou Taylor's employee harassment hearings...NYT has been the MOST helpful in this movement with Alex Vlasov & Felicia & Tish spilling on TCon's abusive ways.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block