May 10 2023 Court Hearing Discussion: Judge Penny Set To Push Case To Trial If Discovery Is Sorted Out by Discovery Referee

On 5/9/2023 at 4:55 AM, PrincessAkwa said:

Steel Magnolia is probably running for president in the next few years but I miss her in these discussions. @Steel Magnolia

Awww, thank you! I miss you all! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I've been really sick for the past year. Mold toxicity and long COVID, so lots of brain fog and confusion. I've taken a Leave of Absence from my Ph.D. and am slowly getting better now that the pressure of deadlines is gone and I can focus on my health.

I'll be back! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Awww, thank you! I miss you all! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I've been really sick for the past year. Mold toxicity and long COVID, so lots of brain fog and confusion. I've taken a Leave of Absence from my Ph.D. and am slowly getting better now that the pressure of deadlines is gone and I can focus on my health.

I'll be back! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Wow; that's a lot! I'm glad you're getting better!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block