Britney’s autobiography delayed amid legal concerns about flings with two major Hollywood stars: "Britney is brutally honest in the book – there are a lot of nervous A-listers."

17 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

If she is telling the truth and she is not reporting crimes involving those celebrities, what kind of legal issues she would have to deal with?

If we came to know she had slept with George W. Bush and Trump in the same night what would happen? C'mon we're in 2023.

defamation 

every tell all book is looked at by a legal team

2 hours ago, Kevney said:

defamation 

every tell all book is looked at by a legal team

"What is defamation? Defamation is a false statement presented as a fact that causes injury or damage to the character of the person it is about."

I understand your point of view, but I don't believe it's defamation because what Lou Taylor and her family did to her were crimes and is not a false report as we have large evidences and proofs. I don't believe any men she may had a relationship casually will do anything against her (except Kevin) and it's crystal clear why this magazine came up with this talk about previous affairs. Obviously she will address the harsh reports against her team.

On 5/9/2023 at 3:01 AM, Body ache said:

He gay tho

I know about the rumours. I just don’t see how it’s possible when he has so many young girlfriends, changing them like underwear.

However if he kept them for longer it would feel more likely he used them as a coverup. But not so many. Feels unnecessarily risky and just basically unnecessary.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block