Britney’s autobiography delayed amid legal concerns about flings with two major Hollywood stars: "Britney is brutally honest in the book – there are a lot of nervous A-listers."

• Content Curators

Britney's new memoir is reportedly getting pushed back again amid legal concerns over claims she had affairs with "two Hollywood stars."

Attorneys for those celebs are worried about the content of the memoir and fired off letters to publishers Simon & Schuster, The Sun reports. They are now consulting with their own legal team on how to proceed. 

A source said: “Britney is brutally honest in the book — there are a lot of nervous A-listers.

“Strongly worded legal letters have been sent to the publishers by people who know Britney and who fear what she has written. 

“There is no movement at the moment and there are concerns over when it will eventually be able to come out.”

The memoir also touches on her marriage to Sam Asghari, as well as other topics Britney has remained silent on. 

The source said: “Britney wants this to be her moment she talks to the world, to tell her side of the story and set the record straight.

“There’s a fair amount of throwing people under the bus, talking about past relationships, some of whom will be revealed for the first time ever.

“Britney lived her life in the public eye but there are relationships and people she had encounters with who she managed to keep under the radar, including some massive film star names and people from the music world.

“She has wanted to go all out with this book and tell her truth, and that’s what has people worried.”

The book is expected to arrive at the end of the year.

• Love 5
  • Haha 3

I can't wait to read this book! Maybe she won't be able to reveal the names...kind of like how in Mario Lopez's book he alluded to sleeping with Britney in Las Vegas but never actually said her name. 

But any famous person would be honored if Britney revealed this! Who wouldn't?

38 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

I can't wait to read this book! Maybe she won't be able to reveal the names...kind of like how in Mario Lopez's book he alluded to sleeping with Britney in Las Vegas but never actually said her name. 

But any famous person would be honored if Britney revealed this! Who wouldn't?

Huh

Well the sun is trash... 

Which celebrities? 

Sister Jami Laine, famous for her lollipop  ad? 

Retired Dj and famous enpregnator Kevin Federline? 

Or maybe the books touches devils sister Lou trailor and the stupid Kardashian family? 

• Haha 4

I mean... I have no doubt that legal issues have to be covered before it's released and if the book is any good, there will be a lot of those to handle. I also have no doubt there are relationships the public knows nothing about that would be bombshells and those involved must be nervous about it. 

But... I have a hard time believing THAT is what's complicating the legal matters, tbh. It would be as easy as not naming names and giving other hints so everyone knows anyway, just like Mario did when he wrote about sleeping with Britney without writing that he slept with Britney. Come on. Looks to me like a way to hype up the book, tbh.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block