Britney’s autobiography delayed amid legal concerns about flings with two major Hollywood stars: "Britney is brutally honest in the book – there are a lot of nervous A-listers."

If she is telling the truth and she is not reporting crimes involving those celebrities, what kind of legal issues she would have to deal with?

If we came to know she had slept with George W. Bush and Trump in the same night what would happen? C'mon we're in 2023.

• Like 2

Ok, I'm sick of the stupid discourse about the book not coming out. The book will be out. You don't sign a multi-million dollar deal and not let the publisher recoup their investment. This is normal stuff. Do you think Mariah Carey or Jessica Simpson or J. Lo did NOT run into similar things with their books?

Y'all can act so dense when Britney is involved. It's like y'all have no idea about how anything works outside of Britney's music. 

Edited by ZoneGirl
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

I guess the marriages would need to have more pages on her memoir though I believe she may have had some affairs with people we don't even imagine, but why would she talk about it? Britney wouldn't expose or hurt anyone just to bring attention to her book.

I agree Britney wouldn't hurt anyone just to bring attention to the book, so to answer your question, if she talks about it she must have a very good reason to do so. And why tf wouldn't she talk about it, if she's telling her own life story? Talking about some unknown affair 20 years later isn't "exposing or hurting" anyone unless that person was doing something wrong in the first place, in which case I'd say they had it coming and she has every right to talk about it, no?

That said, I don't think the reason for the legal issues is any affair tales, that makes little sense to me. And IF celebrities are sending her "strong worded legal letters" scared of what she might say...boy, that's like straight up admitting they did her dirty lol

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block