Taylor Swift announces 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)' out July 7th

I’m so excited!! Since I got into Taylor’s music Speak Now has always been my favourite out of her country albums and it’s incredible she wrote every song without co-writers. The artwork is gorgeous as well and pays homage to the original. I hope I can save enough money for the vinyl as it is SO PRETTY. 

Unfortunately I don’t think If This Was a Movie will be on this though…

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I’m so excited!! Since I got into Taylor’s music Speak Now has always been my favourite out of her country albums and it’s incredible she wrote every song without co-writers. The artwork is gorgeous as well and pays homage to the original. I hope I can save enough money for the vinyl as it is SO PRETTY. 

It will be, it was on the deluxe edition version, she included all the bonus tracks on each Taylor's Version before the vault tracks

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It will be, it was on the deluxe edition version, she included all the bonus tracks on each Taylor's Version before the vault tracks

I don’t think it will be. Taylor said Speak Now (TV) will have 22 tracks, 6 of them are “From The Vault” tracks meaning that only 16 tracks from the original will be featured on the new version. The original deluxe had 17 original tracks. If she’s already given us “If This Was A Movie (TV)”, I think it’s safe to say that “If This Was A Movie” will definitely NOT be on the new version.

10 hours ago, nothingbutmyway said:

I loved this record. But ever since she announced the re-recordings I've been so curious to see what she's going to do with those infamous lyrics on "Better than Revenge", and what the public reaction will be if she keeps them.

TBH, I don't really care about that song, never really liked it... as for the rest of the tracks, I'm perched :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Isla said:

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

2 hours ago, britney_rox89 said:

Even if she doesn’t include If This Was A Movie (TV) on it, I will still be including it in my iTunes Library so…Guru Studio Whatever GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

I’m excited! This re-record cover is my favorite! Hated the OG purple cover and always used the Target version

1 hour ago, Innate said:

I don’t think it will be. Taylor said Speak Now (TV) will have 22 tracks, 6 of them are “From The Vault” tracks meaning that only 16 tracks from the original will be featured on the new version. The original deluxe had 17 original tracks. If she’s already given us “If This Was A Movie (TV)”, I think it’s safe to say that “If This Was A Movie” will definitely NOT be on the new version.

I guess she decided to release 'If This Was a Movie' as part of Fearless because she co-wrote it with the Boys Like Girls guy... since the standard edition of Speak Now was written entirely solo, she wanted to keep the new version that same way.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, AII said:

The album art for this album is the best artwork so far out of all of the "Taylor's version" remakes.  

Reveal hidden contents

Taylor Swift Thats Cool GIF by The Voice

4 hours ago, Isla said:

I might have to agree. I can’t help but still prefer the OG Red artwork over the TV one.

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

What a gorgeous cover :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

We will be supporting and streaming.

I am obsessed with the art cover :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block