Taylor Swift announces 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)' out July 7th

5 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

It was epic! started a bit chaotic with the storm because of the stadium's lack of organization, but then Taylor gave us the best night under the rain. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I hate y’all had to wait but experiencing the rain show like that does look pretty awesome. 
did you get any merch? I’m surprised she doesn’t have a program for this tour. 

14 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

It was epic! started a bit chaotic with the storm because of the stadium's lack of organization, but then Taylor gave us the best night under the rain. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Im so jealous. I hope she announces Australian dates soon. Do you think she’ll give us a single before the album’s release??

14 hours ago, Korey said:

I hate y’all had to wait but experiencing the rain show like that does look pretty awesome. 
did you get any merch? I’m surprised she doesn’t have a program for this tour. 

I did not. With the chaos of the storm I was not able too. I may visit Cincinnati when she performs there and check out some merch. Did you have fun?

5 hours ago, Innate said:

Im so jealous. I hope she announces Australian dates soon. Do you think she’ll give us a single before the album’s release??

It was awesome! I hope she will cause you guys will love it. 

On 5/6/2023 at 2:03 PM, Body ache said:

Where's 1989 (TS) :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

She's saving that to the end I think. She knows it'll be huge.  It'll probably be made to feel like a whole new album.  This will be her most profitable re release 

On 5/15/2023 at 3:19 PM, MasterMindz said:

I did not. With the chaos of the storm I was not able too. I may visit Cincinnati when she performs there and check out some merch. Did you have fun?

It was awesome! I hope she will cause you guys will love it. 

Yes it was awesome. Went with my brother / sister in law / and two young nieces. It was their first concert ever. Might should have waited a few years but an awesome concert to start with in my opinion. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Korey said:

Yes it was awesome. Went with my brother / sister in law / and two young nieces. It was their first concert ever. Might should have waited a few years but an awesome concert to start with in my opinion. 

Taylor is great for kids/young people. They will never forget it!

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block