Taylor Swift announces 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)' out July 7th

1 minute ago, AII said:

Personally this is my least favourite album from her but I am super excited for this and all of the new tracks!!!! :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Aw, this was the first one that truly caught me. I mean I liked the first two, but this one has a special place in my heart.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Adriannn said:

Aw, this was the first one that truly caught me. I mean I liked the first two, but this one has a special place in my heart.

There's definitely a few good tracks on there but it's still the weakest in my opinion. Especially because all of her other albums are really really!!

21 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Also I have a feeling that the statement that she released a song titles from the vault

The wording of it is very odd and they just sound like some titles to me

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, emaster said:

This is not my fav but im excited for the New tracks and her new vocals 

Can’t wait to hear e.g. ‘Sparks Fly’, ‘Enchanted’, ‘The Story of Us’, ‘Hunted’, ‘Dear John’, ‘Never Grow Up’ with her more mature vocals. 
Loving your Belinda avi, btw. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block