Taylor Swift announces 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)' out July 7th

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It will be, it was on the deluxe edition version, she included all the bonus tracks on each Taylor's Version before the vault tracks

As said above, the email sent out by Taylor's mailing list said that Speak Now TV will include "22 tracks including 6 from the vault". What's 22-6? 16. How many tracks did Speak Now (the deluxe edition) have originally? 17. She already released If This Was a Movie TV in March as a standalone single but it had the Fearless TV artwork. It was the only song on the album with a co-writer.

Somewhat understandable if Taylor wants Speak Now TV to be completely free of co-writers but imo the album will feel incomplete without the song on it, and if Taylor wanted to release it as a separate single I feel it should have had its own artwork rather than the Fearless TV one.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 4

People have notice the Taylor's Version covers are kinda reversed. 

Fearless and Speak Now TV are reversal poses of the original. 

Red TV has her looking up instead of looking down.

They wonder if 1989 will reverse the front and back cover.

Have her face as the cover and her lower half as the back cover.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

I bet we were supposed to get 1989 but it’s postponed due to the lawsuit 

No, the lawsuit was dropped since December.

newspress-collage-24984375-1670875671831
NYPOST.COM

Swift and songwriters Nathan Butler and Sean Hall -- who were scheduled to go to face off in court next month -- asked the judge to “[dimiss] this action in its entirety.”

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, nothingbutmyway said:

I loved this record. But ever since she announced the re-recordings I've been so curious to see what she's going to do with those infamous lyrics on "Better than Revenge", and what the public reaction will be if she keeps them.

My thoughts exactly

On 5/6/2023 at 2:55 AM, nothingbutmyway said:

I loved this record. But ever since she announced the re-recordings I've been so curious to see what she's going to do with those infamous lyrics on "Better than Revenge", and what the public reaction will be if she keeps them.

13 hours ago, Arianna said:

My thoughts exactly

I am hoping for a mature version with deeply explicit lyrics. "clucking her on the mattress", "playing with other people's clucks" :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Edited by MasterMindz
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block