🚨Britney's Book: It's War (Billionaire Maloof Family + Azoffs Financing TCon's Fight To STOP Britney's Book) 🚨🚨🚨🚨UPDATE: KIM KARDASHIAN SECRETLY HELPED FREE BRITNEY

13 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I dont understand the azoff connection? I know the azoffs are friend with the Kardashians but what do they directly do in dealings with Britney? They managed Christina. 

thumbnail?mtime=1676623405003
COGGLE.IT

The Conservatorship of Britney Spears: A Vast Conspiracy IMG_4840 , Awards won by LOU TAYLOR Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 2.33.08 AM , MCA Records Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

the kardashian's still employ lou. who cares what she may or may not have done behind the scenes? after everything britney has publicly said, everything that has come out about lou, kim kardashian still employs her. very very interesting how courtney will set aside certain bad acts for people she "likes" :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, easy said:

the kardashian's still employ lou. who cares what she may or may not have done behind the scenes? after everything britney has publicly said, everything that has come out about lou, kim kardashian still employs her. very very interesting how courtney will set aside certain bad acts for people she "likes" :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

It's complicated. Remember when Courtney said there's so many in the industry trapped and waiting for Rosengart to do something so they can disassociate from Loucifer

1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

It's complicated. Remember when Courtney said there's so many in the industry trapped and waiting for Rosengart to do something so they can disassociate from Loucifer

i find it hard to believe the kardashian's are "trapped" by lou. courtney now also slams rosengart every chance she gets so :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:her opinions seem to go by what's popular and not what's just. which is fine, it just makes me look at what she says through different lenses. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I dont understand the azoff connection? I know the azoffs are friend with the Kardashians but what do they directly do in dealings with Britney? They managed Christina. 

That Twitter user is constantly making threads where they "connect" people and then use that as "proof" of them all being involved in a conspiracy against Britney. It's rather strange. Now, of course there was a lot of people involved in a conspiracy against Britney, but simply just having a business connection to Lou Taylor and or the Azoff's doesn't make you complicit in that. That's the part that I don't think some people here and on Twitter understand. If it did mean that then virtually the entire industry would be a part of it.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, easy said:

i find it hard to believe the kardashian's are "trapped" by lou. courtney now also slams rosengart every chance she gets so :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:her opinions seem to go by what's popular and not what's just. which is fine, it just makes me look at what she says through different lenses. 

They've likely done all their business dealings with Lou and probably don't want to jeapordize things so it's not far-fetched to believe.

Pretty sure Courtney said that Rosengart would bring them all down and that he knew how far up it goes because that's what her celebrity friends told her. She had faith in him because he had no ties to "the pack of wolves" that tried to kill her. But now? She realizes it's been almost 2 years since he jumped on board and TCon is running around in public as if nothing happened. 

1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

That Twitter user is constantly making threads where they "connect" people and then use that as "proof" of them all being involved in a conspiracy against Britney. It's rather strange. Now, of course there was a lot of people involved in a conspiracy against Britney, but simply just having a business connection to Lou Taylor and or the Azoff's doesn't make you complicit in that. That's the part that I don't think some people here and on Twitter understand. If it did mean that then virtually the entire industry would be a part of it.

That's true. BAnon does that a lot.

But mx_defying is different. She has put in a lot of time and effort into her research and it's backed up by facts from various sources, whether it be books or documentaries or court documents... She is the real deal. Just like Courtney (someone who's been around TCon and knows them personally) said.

There's proof that Jamie is connected to the Maloofs. He was the personal chef for them around 2006-2008.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

That's true. BAnon does that a lot.

But mx_defying is different. She has put in a lot of time and effort into her research and it's backed up by facts from various sources, whether it be books or documentaries or court documents... She is the real deal. Just like Courtney (someone who's been around TCon and knows them personally) said.

There's proof that Jamie is connected to the Maloofs. He was the personal chef for them around 2006-2008.

I'm sorry I don't mean to sound disrespectful and I do appreciate anyone who is spending time researching the conservatorship and not just saying anything on Twitter like a lot of BAnon. But when it comes to this research, while there are definitely some interesting things, I'm not seeing a lot of tangible evidence of anything in particular. Sure, you can connect Jamie to the Maloof's, but the fact that he worked for them has never been a secret. How does connecting Jamie to the Maloof's have anything to do with Britney or make them tied to her conservatorship?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

They've likely done all their business dealings with Lou and probably don't want to jeapordize things so it's not far-fetched to believe.

Pretty sure Courtney said that Rosengart would bring them all down and that he knew how far up it goes because that's what her celebrity friends told her. She had faith in him because he had no ties to "the pack of wolves" that tried to kill her. But now? She realizes it's been almost 2 years since he jumped on board and TCon is running around in public as if nothing happened. 

yeah, exactly. courtney praised rosengart up one side and down the other, until tides turned and it became popular to slam him. now she does too. i take everything that woman says with a grain of salt. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Matheus Carmignani Salvador said:

It's always important to be aware of how things work and how everything is tangled in Hollywood. I'm glad Kim still did something behind the scenes tho ♥️

What she do? I glossed over it 

Courtney is thanking Kim K and praising her but at the same time saying that Lou taught Kris Jenner to launder money through churches...Kim K loves her mother and will not appreciate the attention this is giving to her family.

It's well known that the Kardashians set up a church that's basically fake and used solely to avoid paying taxes. Kris helped Kanye become a billionaire by setting up a similar thing for him called Sunday Service. Fyi for the people that didn't know.

At the end of the day, Kim Kardashian is going to choose her family and protect her own wealth instead of helping throw corrupt rich people in jail which would put her own mother and baby daddy at risk.

That being said, I hope Britney destroys them all for what they did. Stealing her money and using part of it to try to make Megan Trainor happen. Fools. They're gonna get a cow but not another cash cow.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block