🚨Britney's Book: It's War (Billionaire Maloof Family + Azoffs Financing TCon's Fight To STOP Britney's Book) 🚨🚨🚨🚨UPDATE: KIM KARDASHIAN SECRETLY HELPED FREE BRITNEY

Just now, CJMCH said:

If Britney's con family are somewhat linked to higher powers, this is going to be never ending until Britney pulls out all of the charges and they somewhat reach an agreement to still get some kind of $ from it all. As sad as it sounds, it's too much power to handle.

Jamie did work for the Maloofs and he to this day has a close relationship with them

• Like 1
3 hours ago, CJMCH said:

If Britney's con family are somewhat linked to higher powers, this is going to be never ending until Britney pulls out all of the charges and they somewhat reach an agreement to still get some kind of $ from it all. As sad as it sounds, it's too much power to handle.

This isn’t me doubting Britney’s intelligence or anything  I just really wonder if she herself knows how massive this is and knows the exact specifics of who this all involves. I mean at this point I barely even grasp it but like you said it is HUGE and all the individuals involved hold so many decades of power. It’s truly horrifying.

• Like 1

I hope that Britney will get in touch with Courtney, just for a little talk and take whatever she thinks that might help her from this conversation... Just hear what Courtney has to say and take or not her advices, because I'm sure that woman is really smart and not crazy like they want us to believe, she knows things obviously and with time she was able to surrounded herself with really good people who can be a big help for Britney too.

Also too bad that Britney's actual team, doesn't explain to her how New York Times journalists were a great help in her case and that they could help her even more now. But it seems like Cade and the other don't want to help her that much... Britney seems to be isolated again... Vicky is not in the picture anymore, just like Brett, Felicia, etc... Maybe I'm wrong about the last point but it's so weird!

Kim K. Paris, they knew everything since the begining, these b  itches are fake as f ***! Also, I don't get why Kanye didn't call out L.T. yet... She's too powerful? My dream is that Kanye, Courtney, Britney and N.Y.T. journalists join their forces and work together and try to end this s  *hit!!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

I hope that Britney will get in touch with Courtney, just for a little talk and take whatever she thinks that might help her from this conversation... Just hear what Courtney has to say and take or not her advices, because I'm sure that woman is really smart and not crazy like they want us to believe, she knows things obviously and with time she was able to surrounded herself with really good people who can be a big help for Britney too.

Also too bad that Britney's actual team, doesn't explain to her how New York Times journalists were a great help in her case and that they could help her even more now. But it seems like Cade and the other don't want to help her that much... Britney seems to be isolated again... Vicky is not in the picture anymore, just like Brett, Felicia, etc... Maybe I'm wrong about the last point but it's so weird!

Kim K. Paris, they knew everything since the begining, these b  itches are fake as f ***! Also, I don't get why Kanye didn't call out L.T. yet... She's too powerful? My dream is that Kanye, Courtney, Britney and N.Y.T. journalists join their forces and work together and try to end this s  *hit!!!

Yes! I would love Britney to talk to Courtney. Courtney told the truth about Weinstein way back in 2005 when no one suspected a thing, she was the first to do so

I can 100% see Britney asking questions about who her mgmt is linked to and her family telling her "stop being paranoid" and gaslighting her

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

This isn’t me doubting Britney’s intelligence or anything  I just really wonder if she herself knows how massive this is and knows the exact specifics of who this all involves. I mean at this point I barely even grasp it but like you said it is HUGE and all the individuals involved hold so many decades of power. It’s truly horrifying.

The women’s lived it. I think she comprehends fully . 

• Like 2

Britney, just leak the ficking book and set a gofundme to pay back the publisher ! I'll happily contribute !

So everybody get to write books, do interviews and she's being blocked to say HER side of the story ??? WTFFFF !!!!!! it's enraging !!! That's bullying !

We want to hear all sides, then let us judge !

Edited by the_blackout
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block