🚨Britney's Book: It's War (Billionaire Maloof Family + Azoffs Financing TCon's Fight To STOP Britney's Book) 🚨🚨🚨🚨UPDATE: KIM KARDASHIAN SECRETLY HELPED FREE BRITNEY

On 4/21/2023 at 4:38 PM, BlackoutITZ said:

@Lola2790 Why does the title say "(Billionaire Maloof Family + Azoffs Financing TCon's Fight To STOP Britney's Book)" where is the evidence of this?

I presume it's the billionaire Maloof family because that's likely one of Jamie's only remaining "Las Vegas-based friend" that is referenced in the following article from this week:

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I presume it's the billionaire Maloof family because that's likely one of Jamie's only remaining "Las Vegas-based friend" that is referenced in the following article from this week:

But that's just a total assumption... and you've wrote in the title "Britney's Book: It's War (Billionaire Maloof Family + Azoffs Financing TCon's Fight To STOP Britney's Book)" as though it's a fact and it's based on nothing. Isn't this kind of irresponsible? It's truly wild how misinformation runs so wild in this fanbase :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 2
On 4/24/2023 at 1:06 PM, BlackoutITZ said:

But that's just a total assumption... and you've wrote in the title "Britney's Book: It's War (Billionaire Maloof Family + Azoffs Financing TCon's Fight To STOP Britney's Book)" as though it's a fact and it's based on nothing. Isn't this kind of irresponsible? It's truly wild how misinformation runs so wild in this fanbase :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

It's tagged as "conspiracy theory".

If you took the time to look through all the information in the tweets, you'd realize that the theory holds a lot of weight.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

tbh i dont want book.

i want new songs, music videos ...

let all this shiiiiiit behind and move on brit

i dont want spears family gossip anymore... im so over all this family (bryan, lynne, jamie lynn, jamie spears...)

Don't you think if she gets justice and sends them to jail her sons will finally realize the truth about what happened to her? Or the rest of the world...

• Love 1

Don't believe one single thing about the Kardashians.  Don't believe one single thing about the entertainment industry.  If you read or listen to info about either please realize it's media attempts to control a narrative.  Usually a very negative, downright evil narrative when it pertains to Britney.  

4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

It's tagged as "conspiracy theory".

If you took the time to look through all the information in the tweets, you'd realize that the theory holds a lot of weight.

I read through every tweet and there is absolutely zero evidence there of what your thread title says. Zero. Literally nothing. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: There's some tweets about people being connected to each other, but with absolutely nothing on how that relates to Britney and her conservatorship.

It may be tagged as "conspiracy theory", but I just find it really bizarre that you would choose that title for the thread. Creating conspiracy theories and making accusations that have no evidence to them does not help get justice for Britney at all and just harms the movement overall.

1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I read through every tweet and there is absolutely zero evidence there of what your thread title says. Zero. Literally nothing. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: There's some tweets about people being connected to each other, but with absolutely nothing on how that relates to Britney and her conservatorship.

It may be tagged as "conspiracy theory", but I just find it really bizarre that you would choose that title for the thread. Creating conspiracy theories and making accusations that have no evidence to them does not help get justice for Britney at all and just harms the movement overall.

You're entitled to your own opinion. I don't think I'm harming #JusticeForBritney by creating this thread. There's receipts. People like Courtney Love (who exposed Harvey Weinstein back in 2005 and TCon predators back in 2009/2010) are backing them up. The more we expose TCon and their connections that caused Britney's jail sentence, the better 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

You're entitled to your own opinion. I don't think I'm harming #JusticeForBritney by creating this thread. There's receipts. People like Courtney Love (who exposed Harvey Weinstein back in 2005 and TCon predators back in 2009/2010) are backing them up. The more we expose TCon and their connections that caused Britney's jail sentence, the better 

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Baseless conspiracy theories harm movements for justice. That's not debatable.

Show me the evidence that TCon's connections to the Azoff's or Kardashian's had anything to do with Britney's conservatorship. Don't just send me diagrams with lines and arrows that show absolutely nothing, other than business people having business connections which is literally obvious to anyone with working brain cells.

And don't lie to yourself that there are some kind of "receipts" here. Sure, you can show all you want that these people know each other or are connected through business but what does that prove exactly? Nothing. You're deluding yourself into thinking this is some kind of revelation that it just isn't, and it kinda seems like you just see Britney's abuse and fight for justice as some kind of sleuth game you are playing online. If you had any respect for what Britney has been through, you wouldn't be creating conspiracy theories online about it. If you could stick to facts and not try to create facts out of thin air, you'd be doing a much better job.

• Love 1

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Baseless conspiracy theories harm movements for justice. That's not debatable.

Show me the evidence that TCon's connections to the Azoff's or Kardashian's had anything to do with Britney's conservatorship. Don't just send me diagrams with lines and arrows that show absolutely nothing, other than business people having business connections which is literally obvious to anyone with working brain cells.

And don't lie to yourself that there are some kind of "receipts" here. Sure, you can show all you want that these people know each other or are connected through business but what does that prove exactly? Nothing. You're deluding yourself into thinking this is some kind of revelation that it just isn't, and it kinda seems like you just see Britney's abuse and fight for justice as some kind of sleuth game you are playing online. If you had any respect for what Britney has been through, you wouldn't be creating conspiracy theories online about it. If you could stick to facts and not try to create facts out of thin air, you'd be doing a much better job.

Yikes :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Not deluding myself.

So much of the inner workings of the conservatorship are still a mystery therefore there's not many facts available to the public. If people like Courtney Love, that know TCon players personally, can sign off on these "conspiracy theories" then that to me is good enough reason to pay attention to them. 

Britney's trauma and pain warrant these type of investigations into those responsible for doing this to her and keeping her locked up for as long as they did. This wouldn't have gone on for 13 years if there wasn't deep corruption within the probate system, the lawyers and the business managers colluding together...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Yikes :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Not deluding myself.

So much of the inner workings of the conservatorship are still a mystery therefore there's not many facts available to the public. If people like Courtney Love, that know TCon players personally, can sign off on these "conspiracy theories" then that to me is good enough reason to pay attention to them. 

Britney's trauma and pain warrant these type of investigations into those responsible for doing this to her and keeping her locked up for as long as they did. This wouldn't have gone on for 13 years if there wasn't deep corruption within the probate system, the lawyers and the business managers colluding together...

Courtney Love did not sign off on anything related to the title of this thread, so I'm not sure why you are trying to use that excuse.

Yes, Britney's trauma and pain absolutely warrant investigation, not people online making up things as though it's just a game. You claiming without evidence that the Azoff's and Maloof's were complicit in the conservatorship and are now financing Team Con to stop her book is not "investigation" so don't delude yourself into thinking it is. It's actually very disrespectful to everything Britney has been through to treat it like this and I wish you could be more responsible. The least you could do is treat her trauma with dignity and respect and not just creating conspiracy theories that benefit absolutely no one, least of all Britney.

If you have evidence that the Azoff family were complicit in Britney's conservatorship and that they are financing Team Con to stop Britney's book, let us know the facts, I would be very interested to see them. But I can assure you telling us they employed Jamie in the past and are familiar with Lou Taylor is not the juicy revelation you think it is, mainly because that's already been public knowledge for years and does nothing to support any link to Britney's conservatorship.

• Love 1

Courtney Love did not sign off on anything related to the title of this thread, so I'm not sure why you are trying to use that excuse.

Yes, Britney's trauma and pain absolutely warrant investigation, not people online making up things as though it's just a game. You claiming without evidence that the Azoff's and Maloof's were complicit in the conservatorship and are now financing Team Con to stop her book is not "investigation" so don't delude yourself into thinking it is. It's actually very disrespectful to everything Britney has been through to treat it like this and I wish you could be more responsible. The least you could do is treat her trauma with dignity and respect and not just creating conspiracy theories that benefit absolutely no one, least of all Britney.

If you have evidence that the Azoff family were complicit in Britney's conservatorship and that they are financing Team Con to stop Britney's book, let us know the facts, I would be very interested to see them. But I can assure you telling us they employed Jamie in the past and are familiar with Lou Taylor is not the juicy revelation you think it is, mainly because that's already been public knowledge for years and does nothing to support any link to Britney's conservatorship.

You remind me of those fans that were in denial that Free Britney was real back in early 2019 and harassed fans that believed she needed to be freed nonstop saying "we don't know the full story, you're hurting Britney and violating her privacy" :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Here's Courtney making the Azoff-TCon connection:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

You remind me of those fans that were in denial that Free Britney was real back in early 2019 and harassed fans that believed she needed to be freed nonstop saying "we don't know the full story, you're hurting Britney and violating her privacy" :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Here's Courtney making the Azoff-TCon connection:

This is what people like you always do, as soon as you get called out for creating conspiracy theories, you resort to accusing the person calling you out as being someone who didn't believe Free Britney in the beginning of the movement. No, I can assure you I was active and aware of what was happening. We didn't have to create conspiracy theories because we had actual evidence. Once again, those tweets from Courtney do nothing to prove the title of this thread. Get back to me once you have that.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

This is what people like you always do, as soon as you get called out for creating conspiracy theories, you resort to accusing the person calling you out as being someone who didn't believe Free Britney in the beginning of the movement. No, I can assure you I was active and aware of what was happening. We didn't have to create conspiracy theories because we had actual evidence. Once again, those tweets from Courtney do nothing to prove the title of this thread. Get back to me once you have that.

What does "people like you" mean :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

And as for "evidence", what do you want video/audio footage? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block