🚨Britney's Book: It's War (Billionaire Maloof Family + Azoffs Financing TCon's Fight To STOP Britney's Book) 🚨🚨🚨🚨UPDATE: KIM KARDASHIAN SECRETLY HELPED FREE BRITNEY

27 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

What does "people like you" mean :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

And as for "evidence", what do you want video/audio footage? 

By people like you I mean the people who have turned Free Britney+Justice For Britney from a social justice and activism movement to a conspiracy theory joke for yourselves to enjoy, and then try to gaslight the people who call you out on it by saying that we probably didn't believe Free Britney in the beginning. You try to delude yourself and others into thinking that there is some correlation between the conspiracy theories you create and the beginnings of the Free Britney movement, which there isn't, because the beginnings of the movement was based on facts and evidence, not conspiracy theories you created for fun.

And when I'm asking for "evidence" that's pretty self-explanatory, I'm assuming you actually know what evidence means...? If you create a thread with a title like this one, and make sweeping statements like you have, but have absolutely no evidence to back it up with, don't be surprised when you get called out for it.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

By people like you I mean the people who have turned Free Britney+Justice For Britney from a social justice and activism movement to a conspiracy theory joke for yourselves to enjoy, and then try to gaslight the people who call you out on it by saying that we probably didn't believe Free Britney in the beginning. You try to delude yourself and others into thinking that there is some correlation between the conspiracy theories you create and the beginnings of the Free Britney movement, which there isn't, because the beginnings of the movement was based on facts and evidence, not conspiracy theories you created for fun.

And when I'm asking for "evidence" that's pretty self-explanatory, I'm assuming you actually know what evidence means...? If you create a thread with a title like this one, and make sweeping statements like you have, but have absolutely no evidence to back it up with, don't be surprised when you get called out for it.

...but it all got marked as "conspiracy theory"! the evidence to me is the research mx_defying did being corroborated by CL. CL even followed her account (she only follows like 10 people) because she was so impressed by her dissertation.

And no it's not "fun" doing this but if it will put pressure on the predators of the industry and effect change then that effort will have been worth it. I would hope I'm empowering Britney because she has the bravery, resilience, and power (with a legion of fans to back her) to not back down and fight back. Together we can join forces and hopefully get Justice for Britney. TCon and their bffs condoned and perpetuated abuse in Hollywood, they need to be called out as loud as they were during Free Britney.

Justice for Britney is failing miserably in my eyes so how can we help?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

...but it all got marked as "conspiracy theory"! the evidence to me is the research mx_defying did being corroborated by CL. CL even followed her account (she only follows like 10 people) because she was so impressed by her dissertation.

And no it's not "fun" doing this but if it will put pressure on the predators of the industry and effect change then that effort will have been worth it. I would hope I'm empowering Britney because she has the bravery, resilience, and power (with a legion of fans to back her) to not back down and fight back. Together we can join forces and hopefully get Justice for Britney. TCon and their bffs condoned and perpetuated abuse in Hollywood, they need to be called out as loud as they were during Free Britney.

But Courtney just agreed that these people know each other and Lou Taylor, she didn't corroborate anything in regards to what you are claiming in this thread. Now you're just talking and talking for the sake of it. Bottom line is, you don't help Britney or help get justice for Britney by creating conspiracy theories and creating threads with titles like this one. That's not up for debate. That doesn't help Britney, in fact it harms the cause and makes us all look like insane conspiracy theorists that can't stick to evidence and facts.

Again, pointing out that business associates are "connected" is NOT evidence of anything and it's not "putting pressure" on them or "calling them out", in fact they are probably laughing at y'all thinking you are doing something by pointing out the obvious and something that isn't even a secret.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

Don't even bother with these people. This "fanbase" is full of plants, infiltrators and sellouts. They don't want you to question anyone or anything. 

Where are the "Leaders of the movement " now lmao? 

Edited by Catalin
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

Don't even bother with these people. This "fanbase" is full of plants, infiltrators and sellouts. They don't want you to question anyone or anything. 

Where are the "Leaders of the movement " now lmao? 

Thanks, honestly it doesn't matter to me because my conscience is clear and I have pure intentions. People interpret things differently and that's okay. We all have different definitions of justice...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block