Do you like Anastasia?

Im guessing you mean the singer not the movie. you spelt her name wrong which is understandable, its not the easiest name to spell.......ANASTACIA

I loved a lot of her songs, she had some bangers in the 2000s, One Day In Your Life, Paid My Dues, why'd you lie to me, left outside alone, sick and tired, you'll never be alone. shes got a fantastic voice and i love her personality, shes so funny

but that said, when was the last time she brought out new music?? i remember she toured in 2022 but i cant remember the last time she brought out a new single/album. i remember she brought out a Ultimate Collection album in 2015   which i bought. i love her but i wasnt an album buying fan of hers like i am with Britney, but i bought   the Ultimate Collection album because i loved all of her hits. But since then apart from her 2022 tour, i havent heard about her releasing any new music. where is she?? 

• Like 1

She's amazing and she was huge in Australia. And I think she also had a string of hits across Europe. She was never huge in America for some reason. I thought she had an amazing voice. As good as Christina Aguilera in my opinion. But a much better personality.  She has said over and over again there is no point releasing an album anymore because of the way that people consume music and that she's more likely to just release one off singles here and there. I guess it makes sense for someone like her. She would probably make more money that way and like I always say, rent is due!

• Like 1
On 4/16/2023 at 9:19 PM, Brat said:

Discuss :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Do you like *AnastaCia? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: = please edit her name.

Yes I do. Some of her 2000-02/2008 albums songs are good, her 2004/2014 albums are masterpieces, her 2011 is good. She sounds exactly like her studio records after more than 20yrs, so yes, she is amazing singer, good songwriter. She has my respect and heart 💐❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Yes! She's got so many hit singles in the EU.

America paid her dust but she paid her dues. 

Left Outside Alone, Sick and Tired, Why's you Lie to me, Paid my Dues, Outta Love, One Day in Your Life, ...

She was a pretty strong radio force in EU in the nillies.

Sadly, her personal health has always been a problem. She faced cancer and it came back as I recall. Her voice is also damaged. She really webt through a lot medically.

9 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

I'm not familiar with her work...any recommendations? :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

You have to start with "Left Outside Alone". I think that's her biggest song.

Then maybe "Stupid Little Things", followed by "Sick and Tired" for a breather and then if you want more go into her earlier, Funkier stuff, maybe "Freak of Nature" next. 

If you just want to hear an album of hers, Anastacia is her finest work but PIeces Of A Dream the Hits Collection might be a decent starting point too to really get a feel for her more well rounded "Sprock" sound. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block