If you could erase 2 albums from Britney’s discography, what would they be?

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I agree that FF definitely has bigger bops than Glory, but the vocals are so lifeless. And that entire era was just depressing so it takes away from the music, at least for me.

But in 2011 it was normal to use a lot of autotune and other voice effects.

And yes, the entire era was depressing.. She was waaaaay better in 2016.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

BJ for obvious reasons

i might get hate for this but i'd delete Baby tbh. i know it was her massive debut but it sounds so dated now. and i feel like oops is a much cooler album and still wouldve been a massive debut for her 

While the album sounds dated, its what makes her still iconic, and that album is what defines that era and genre of music.

• Like 1

While I know alot of us hate FF era and album, it really is the reason Britney's successful career was extended for another decade.

I would say Britney Jean and Glory, even though I love Glory, it did not add anything to her career.

Edited by fays1
  • Like 1
Just now, fays1 said:

While the album sounds dated, its what makes her still iconic, and that album is what defines that era and genre of music.

i know and thats why i feel bad saying it but its the only other album of hers that sounds dated apart from Glory....i'd delete Glory if it meant we got a mix of uptempo and ballads instead. Glory's good but its all one sound. But i like Glory more than BOMT so would rather delete BOMT. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block