If you could erase 2 albums from Britney’s discography, what would they be?

Which two albums and/or eras would you erase if you could?

For me (and most of us who aren’t tone deaf), “BJ”/“Butt Juice” is an obvious choice. I don’t think I need to elaborate why.

My second would have to be “Femme Fatale”. I just rewatched the MTV FF doc and it made me so depressed. Even when speaking, her voice was just…not her. Not blaming her for it at all since we now know what she was going through.

In retrospect, while the album def had bops and the singles were very successful, everything about it felt so soulless to me. The vocals, her performances, and interviews during that era were dead on arrival and I’d like to erase them from existence tbh. 

What are your choices?

• Love 3
  • Like 5

If all albums are included, then The Singles Collection and B in the Mix Vol 2. Mix vol 1 has And Then We Kiss Junkie XL mix, and I love that song so I didn’t choose that album. I didn’t choose the Chaotic EP because I love Chaotic, Mona Lisa and Girls & Boys! The singles collection has 3 which is amazing, but I could live without it and not miss it tbh.

if it’s just studio album, then I’m getting rid of BJ (I will mourn Work *****, but the rest of the album is so lacklustre) the second album?… hmmm… not really sure. If I HAD to choose another one it would probably be Femme Fatale just because there aren’t any tracks I’m obsessed with. It’s a great album, but I’m not in love with any tracks.

Circus I could live without, but Lace & Leather, IUSA, Circus, Womanizer and Phonography I listen to a lot more than anything on FF.

final answer:

TSC and BITM V2

OR

BJ AND FF

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Circus and FF :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Reveal hidden contents

Bianca Jean have big potential with Britneys voice and it have the best photoshoot since ITZ/Blackout :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

You and @thegrove need to send me y'alls dealers digits, cause he's giving y'all the good ****. Blackout was a flop by Britney standards, as much as we love the album here for what it represents, it was a flop. To the point that Circus outsold it by 2x on the first week.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block