Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

Which means Sam is in a no win situation. if he goes away for his acting career Britneys not happy he's away, but if he doesnt work at all and stays at home with her people will call him a gold digger and say shes sponging off Britney. so she cant win

Kevin was completely different. He was leaving her whilst pregnant to go out partying every night, Sam's leaving her to go to work. its completely different

Maybe this is the downfall of Britney not working at all. Before anyone says it, i completely understand why she doesnt wanna work and this isnt me saying I WANT A NEW ALBUM, but im saying i can understand why Britney would find it hard Sam going off for his acting career and shes at home doing nothing which is what she understandably wants  to do, but she cant expect Sam  to not work because like i said above he'd just be labelled a gold digger and Sam probably enjoys acting. so its a difficult situation

I never bash Britney or her decisions, but if that’s the reason that they would get divorced, then it sounds to me Britney is being a little selfish no offense. She just can’t expect anyone she’s with to give up their entire career just to be with her all the time, that’s not healthy for anyone, and that goes for any guy she’s with that has a career. If he was out partying every night of the week while she was at home alone like K-Loser then I would understand why she’d be upset, but Sam is working. That’s mean and selfish to demand someone to just quit their job to be at home at every waking moment if what’s being reported is even true. Just because she doesn’t want to work, doesn’t mean her husband has to, she made that choice to not work.

• Like 1
Just now, Blackout SZN said:

I never bash Britney or her decisions, but if that’s the reason that they would get divorced, then it sounds to me Britney is being a little selfish no offense. She just can’t expect anyone she’s with to give up their entire career just to be with her all the time, that’s not healthy for anyone, and that goes for any guy she’s with that has a career. If he was out partying every night of the week while she was at home alone like K-Loser then I would understand why she’d be upset, but Sam is working. That’s mean and selfish to demand someone to just quit their job to be at home at every waking moment if what’s being reported is even true. Just because she doesn’t want to work, doesn’t mean her husband has to, she made that choice to not work.

Thank you for contributing to the thread on topic and I see your points. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Wait lmao what happened to your earlier posts  we can’t comment on Sam’s public actions, but now you want to drag Britney for filth for something she didn’t even do???

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Thank you for contributing to the thread on topic and I see your points. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

You’re welcome, I know you have your reasons for not liking him, but I’m not gonna fight about it anymore lol since the both of us aren’t changing our opinions on him.

Anyway I just hope that him having a career and is working isn’t the reason they get divorced, if this rumor is true that is.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Oh dear heavens. I simply responded to a comment that I was tagged in :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Cmon, you’re not that dense. You’re obviously still bitter about the conversation regarding your skills as a moderator and now you keep trying to get a reaction out of him. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Wait lmao what happened to your earlier posts  we can’t comment on Sam’s public actions, but now you want to drag Britney for filth for something she didn’t even do???

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I’m not trying to drag her, I’m just pointing out that expecting someone to give up their entire career to spend all your time with them is a little selfish and unhealthy for the relationship. That goes for a lot of people in the world that have that mentality. If someone is like that, then any relationship you’re going to be in is going to end in heartbreak.

Edit: Also I said IF the reason was that. Learn to read before jumping down my throat and trying to start an argument I don’t even want to have in this thread PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!

Edited by Blackout SZN

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block