Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I don't know if he is working.. i don't see him getting screen time, or booking modeling gigs or filming music videos. I only see him using Britney's gym, driving Britney's jeep and answering self-made QAs on instagram. 

He has more money than you, that’s for certain. Stay bitter. 

Just now, GlitterRain said:

He has more money than you, that’s for certain. Stay bitter. 

LOL at least I bought the car that I drive and the house that I live in. 

Don't ever quote me again, This is a conversation for grownups, I am sure there are more threads about "what do you think about my dress?" to be created so go on and stay away from me.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Don't ever quote me again, This is a conversation for grownups, I am sure there are more threads about "what do you think about my dress?" to be created so go on and stay away from me.

Stop sounding so bitter on here and grow up. Focus on your own relationship and if you don’t have one I highly suggest you go and find one of your own to obsess over :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Stop sounding so bitter on here and grow up. Focus on your own relationship and if you don’t have one I hug it suggest you go and find one of your own to obsess over :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Stop harassing me, leave me alone, dont ever quote me again, stay away from me.

@SlayOut @Puppy @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Jordan Miller please, i dont want to be harassed by the quoted user. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, bomboclatney said:

@Daniela.tomasseli

Nobody will stick by their support of Sam if things collapse for Britney, obviously, it’s just that most normal people don’t sit around waiting and hoping for someone’s life to fall apart so that they can be right, and there is a portion of Britney’s fans doing that.

I mean. My neighbours and friends hear things about my relationship, and they can make up what ever they want about how they think things might play out, but it’s not based on reality.

Nobody actually knows Britney’s personal life.

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Very well said. Thank you! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Instead of wasting life speculating on things that aren't true, just live your life. I'm personally investing my Britney time into rediscovering B In The Mix instead of contemplating what her inner thoughts may be about her marriage. 

5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Maybe you should focus on your own personal relationships instead of inventing stories in your head about someone else's love life. 

You answered in what you should do. Nobody asked you so stop shooting at us and go listen to B In The Mix :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Your opinions are just as valid as anyone’s even if people don’t agree!

It’s a fact Sam moved into BRITNEYS home!

Fact- Sam admitted the opportunities he’s gotten is because of him being with BRITNEY! 

Another Fact- Long as he feeds TMZ I will always dish the stories to the forum!

If he can talk with them we can all give our valid thoughts and opinions and thank you for pointing out me posting engaging and thought provoking threads!

much love KING :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Your opinions are just as valid as anyone’s even if people don’t agree!

It’s a fact Sam moved into BRITNEYS home!

Fact- Sam admitted the opportunities he’s gotten is because of him being with BRITNEY! 

Another Fact- Long as he feeds TMZ I will always dish the stories to the forum!

If he can talk with them we can all give our valid thoughts and opinions and thank you for pointing out me posting engaging and thought provoking threads!

much love KING :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Yes. The higher ups said quite clearly that it is good for everyone to say their opinion and it doesn't matter if it is positive or negative and that we should be happy for both opinions. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Have fun creating drama out of thin air 

I don't know who here is purposefully trying to shoot everyone who says an "unnice" opinion about Sam. Are you obsessed with him too?

Let's be honest, he will never be an A-actor. It's good that he has a job. And if there is a divorce, it doesn't really matter and it's not about us anyway. God does whatever they wills. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block