Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I'm sooooo proud of the users who work tirelessly to make sure random strangers on the internet have the freedom to dictate what Britney should do with her life. 

See most people have opinions on politics, the economy, what they want for dinner, what movies they want to see. 

And you all work soooo hard to make sure people can have opinions on who Britney should be seeing. Just like the conservatorship. 

Keep fighting the good fight :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

I never said she should stop seeing him, I said I don’t trust his ***

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

i thought we're listing break up songs because apparently that matters when discussing allowing a woman to make whatever decision she wants good or bad without the "protection" of strangers :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: should i have listed everytime instead?

No, I mentioned that specific song because at the beginning she says her friends told her that they thought Kevin was trash

• Love 2
Just now, dulcaewm said:

No, I mentioned that specific song because at the beginning she says her friends told her that they thought Kevin was trash

was there a single person who didn't? what's that got to do with y'all trying to "protect" britney from her own choices? we all date losers in this life, the only way we know they're a loser is because we learn on our own. because WE make a decision for ourselves. there's a way to give advice without coming off like you wanna be her new conservator. some of y'all haven't learned the difference yet. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, easy said:

was there a single person who didn't? what's that got to do with y'all trying to "protect" britney from her own choices? we all date losers in this life, the only way we know they're a loser is because we learn on our own. because WE make a decision for ourselves. there's a way to give advice without coming off like you wanna be her new conservator. some of y'all haven't learned the difference yet. 

What part of me typing “I think Sam is trash because of x, y, and z” is me trying to protect Britney from her own choices?

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

Again who is stopping her from her decisions, you keep putting out this narrative that Britney is being controlled by fans, and being told what to do.

Since when have fans had direct access to tell her what to do, Team Con was the only ones ever to CONTROL Britney.

You telling everyone the way they should feel, give advice, claiming fans want to be her conservator is not good.

Fans rallied to have her free, and 'fans' like you want fans that don't agree with you muzzled like Britney was. 

• Love 3
Just now, dulcaewm said:

What part of me typing “I think Sam is trash because of x, y, and z” is me trying to protect Britney from her own choices?

remember when i said if you didn't fall into that category i wasn't speaking to you? you got offended for a reason, that's not my fault. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Again who is stopping her from her decisions, you keep putting out this narrative that Britney is being controlled by fans, and being told what to do.

Since when have fans had direct access to tell her what to do, Team Con was the only ones ever to CONTROL Britney.

You telling everyone the way they should feel, give advice, claiming fans want to be her conservator is not good.

Fans rallied to have her free, and 'fans' like you want fans that don't agree with you muzzled like Britney was. 

i have never once said she's being controlled by fans. i said some of y'all WANT to. and like i just said, if you don't fall into the category of thinking you know better than britney and wanting to protect her from her own decision, then i wasn't speaking to you. i never said YOU were, i didn't call out anyone. but you got offended by what i said for a reason. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 6
Just now, easy said:

i have never once said she's being controlled by fans. i said some of y'all WANT to. and like i just said, if you don't fall into the category of thinking you know better than britney and wanting to protect her from her own decision, then i wasn't speaking to you. i never said YOU were, i didn't call out anyone. but you got offended by what i said for a reason. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Who wants to control her though? She's a public figure, this is a forum where threads are made and discussions are had sis.

Parents want to protect their kids even when they're adults and old enough to make their decisions that doesn't mean they control them or make their decisions.

This narrative of Fans controlling Britney isn't true. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Who wants to control her though? She's a public figure, this is a forum where threads are made and discussions are had sis.

Parents want to protect their kids even when they're adults and old enough to make their decisions that doesn't mean they control them or make their desicions.

This narrative of Fans controlling Britney isn't true. 

there are PLENTY of "fans" that think they could run britney's life better than she can. it goes beyond an opinion of not liking/trusting sam. there's a difference between not trusting him and coming up with fantasies about why a tabloid article could be true, and how britney should do x y z

• Like 4
Just now, easy said:

there are PLENTY of "fans" that think they could run britney's life better than she can. it goes beyond an opinion of not liking/trusting sam. there's a difference between not trusting him and coming up with fantasies about why a tabloid article could be true, and how britney should do x y z

Who sis? Who is trying to run her life? Fans don't have access to Britney and fans have never run her life.

You may disagree with opinions but that doesn't equate to running someone's life, 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block