Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

39 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree, and I can see both sides. 

On one hand Sam is trying to make a career in acting and in Hollywood, and according to him Britney doesn't want to go to any of his events and premiers as he said she's already done it all and doesn't feel comfortable.

I'm sure for him it probably hurts to not have his wife there to support him at these events.

We know Britney likes to have her men around more than not, when Kevin left to Vegas a lot that hurt her and with Sam being gone alot Britney posts about how bored she is.

If she did get pregnant again I wonder how that would work if he was gone alot and she was home alone with the baby. 

Which means Sam is in a no win situation. if he goes away for his acting career Britneys not happy he's away, but if he doesnt work at all and stays at home with her people will call him a gold digger and say shes sponging off Britney. so she cant win

Kevin was completely different. He was leaving her whilst pregnant to go out partying every night, Sam's leaving her to go to work. its completely different

Maybe this is the downfall of Britney not working at all. Before anyone says it, i completely understand why she doesnt wanna work and this isnt me saying I WANT A NEW ALBUM, but im saying i can understand why Britney would find it hard Sam going off for his acting career and shes at home doing nothing which is what she understandably wants  to do, but she cant expect Sam  to not work because like i said above he'd just be labelled a gold digger and Sam probably enjoys acting. so its a difficult situation

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Well some users have a certain delusion about Sam. What's insulting is that they constantly question Britney's judgement over a 7-year relationship and then want to dictate what she should do with her relationships. 

I'm cackling at them actually suggesting she should go at it alone "like in the facility" ... I'm sure Britney would LOVE that piece of advice :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You guys forget that that relationship started when she was under a conservatorship, during 5 years they were controlled by Jamie and his minions. Maybe now she's seeing his true colors. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, jonloch1 said:

Which means Sam is in a no win situation. if he goes away for his acting career Britneys not happy he's away, but if he doesnt work at all and stays at home with her people will call him a gold digger and say shes sponging off Britney. so she cant win

Kevin was completely different. He was leaving her whilst pregnant to go out partying every night, Sam's leaving her to go to work. its completely different

Maybe this is the downfall of Britney not working at all. Before anyone says it, i completely understand why she doesnt wanna work and this isnt me saying I WANT A NEW ALBUM, but im saying i can understand why Britney would find it hard Sam going off for his acting career and shes at home doing nothing which is what she understandably wants  to do, but she cant expect Sam  to not work because like i said above he'd just be labelled a gold digger and Sam probably enjoys acting. so its a difficult situation

More the reason their in different places in their lives he’s only 29 and going after a career and nothing wrong with that!

At 29 Britney was already an iconic legend and I’m sure it’s tough for him that Brit doesn’t accompany him to his events!

Last time he was begging for a kiss on the red carpet and the other time she looked uncomfortable and left!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

You guys forget that that relationship started when she was under a conservatorship, during 5 years they were controlled by Jamie and his minions. Maybe now she's seeing his true colors. 

I don't forget that. Britney can make her own decisions for going on two years now. You act like you're protecting her from the conservatorship but this is just a theory you made up in response to me and all it does is continue to tell Britney what she should be doing.

Instead of wasting life speculating on things that aren't true, just live your life. I'm personally investing my Britney time into rediscovering B In The Mix instead of contemplating what her inner thoughts may be about her marriage. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

More the reason their in different places in their lives he’s only 29 and going after a career and nothing wrong with that!

At 29 Britney was already an iconic legend and I’m sure it’s tough for him that Brit doesn’t accompany him to his events!

Last time he was begging for a kiss on the red carpet and the other time she looked uncomfortable and left!

TIL Britney and Sam should get divorced because she isn't walking the red carpet lately :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Maybe you should focus on your own personal relationships instead of inventing stories in your head about someone else's love life. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

I don't forget that. Britney can make her own decisions for going on two years now. You act like you're protecting her from the conservatorship but this is just a theory you made up in response to me and all it does is continue to tell Britney what she should be doing.

Instead of wasting life speculating on things that aren't true, just live your life. I'm personally investing my Britney time into rediscovering B In The Mix instead of contemplating what her inner thoughts may be about her marriage. 

So many albums and you're rediscovering B In The Mix??? I'd rather speculate.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

i truly wonder what it is about britney that makes literally EVERYONE think they know better than she does about her own life and choices. everyone from her family to now her "fans" want to make decisions for her and protect her from her own decisions. it would piss me the **** off to be a grown *** 41 year old woman reading a bunch of bs from strangers half my age about what i should/shouldn't do with my life/partner/friends/career. everyone treats her as a little girl who needs their guidance. instead of just letting her live however she wants

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, easy said:

i truly wonder what it is about britney that makes literally EVERYONE think they know better than she does about her own life and choices. everyone from her family to now her "fans" want to make decisions for her and protect her from her own decisions. it would piss me the **** off to be a grown *** 41 year old woman reading a bunch of bs from strangers half my age about what i should/shouldn't do with my life/partner/friends/career. everyone treats her as a little girl who needs their guidance. instead of just letting her live however she wants

Who is stopping her? The only thing that ever stopped her from living her own life and making her own decisions is her father, the C Ship and team con!

Blaming her fans is hilarious 😂 Britney loves her fans and never have they or anyone else stopped her from anything other than team con!

• Love 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

All the while he’s in this thread trying to derail it lol 😂 Inget there are different opinions but he’s just in here to derail and fight! 

He tells us to stop trying to control Britney and at the same time is telling us what we should do with our personal time lol I'm free ***** honey and this is a Britney forum, the point here is to speculate. If you don't like, go listen to Someday remix and ignore

• Love 1
Just now, LizeS_ said:

He tells us to stop trying to control Britney and at the same time is telling us what we should do with our personal time lol I'm free ***** honey and this is a Britney forum, the point here is to speculate. If you don't like, go listen to Someday remix and ignore

That's exactly what I'm doing :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I mean if I was really controlling, I would encourage you all to self-ban, but baby steps. 

• Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Who is stopping her? The only thing that ever stopped her from living her own life and making her own decisions is her father, the C Ship and team con!

Blaming her fans is hilarious 😂 Britney loves her fans and never have they or anyone else stopped her from anything other than team con!

i didn't say anything about stopping her. i said y'all are loud with your attempts to "protect" her from her own decision making. you're telling me after having every decision in your adult life controlled for 13 years you wouldn't be pissed off seeing strangers talk about your decisions you've finally been able to make on your own? you wouldn't be mad seeing people question you? ok 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block