Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

If this is true, I don’t particularly believe it’s due to a crisis. My assumptions only, but he was her lighthouse and her rock when she was set free. He could have been her comfort… Now that time has passed I’m sure she’s experiencing so many different emotions and I think it’s natural and possible to change yourself in that process and realize you want different things or maybe she just doesn’t want to be married. She’s been traveling alone, speaks of marrying herself… Who really knows if this is her way of saying her marriage is going through turmoil or if the media is using her posts and making up a narrative? 

THIS :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You’re fine sis!

I just hope Britney is doing better and better and finds her stretches tough and doesn’t need no man to define her or to have her be strong!

When she was locked in that facility alone she was so strong and pushed through on her own!

I hope so too. Tbh, at least some of this makes sense. Y’all really think she fires off those angry IG posts about her family and then is all cool, calm, & collected and bubbly at home? That impacts those around you. I’ve seen it for myself in my own life. 

Edited by ZoneGirl
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, G-unit said:

If she is, genuinely, still going through this healing process without any type of professional help to manage her anger and find ways to cope - then he isn’t doing the best job as a husband to try and alleviate her fears of doctors/therapists/whatever.   Every report says she refuses any kind of treatment and that’s understandable, but at the same time no one should have to deal with their trauma without the appropriate resources to heal from it.  But, who’s to say any of this is true.  We don’t know anything because we don’t hear from her.  Sam seems to be gone most of the time working, which bums me out for Britney.

But Sam can help her alleviate her fears as much as he wants. At the end of the day, she has free will. She has to decide herself that she wants to overcome them and get help that way. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I hope so too. Tbh, at least some of this makes sense. Y’all really think she fires off those angry IG posts about her family and then is all cool, calm, & collected and bubbly at home? That impacts those around you. I’ve seen it for myself in my own life. 

Plus, Britney posted one day that she had a big fight with someone in the morning, many assume it was with Sam.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

She just can’t expect anyone she’s with to give up their entire career just to be with her all the time,

I understand your point, and in general it totally applies to everybody.

However let's not pretend Sam has a career to give up to beging with because he doesn't... he is a former nightclub bouncer that landed two $3K music video gigs and was lucky enough to pass Lou Taylor's and Jaime's audition.

He hasn't accomplished ANYTHING, he isn't acting... i dont see him in any significat roles, he isnt modeling either...  Also he doesnt go to college either. TBH he has absolutely nothing to offer to Britney, he is a nobody and Britney is such an accomplished woman that needs a real accomplished MAN. 

• Love 2

Whether this is actually true or not, I tend to believe it. It doesn't take a genius to realise that putting up with a lot of the stuff that she has been going through would be very tough and pressurising for any partner. There's only so much you can handle. 

• Love 2

@Daniela.tomasseli

Nobody will stick by their support of Sam if things collapse for Britney, obviously, it’s just that most normal people don’t sit around waiting and hoping for someone’s life to fall apart so that they can be right, and there is a portion of Britney’s fans doing that.

I mean. My neighbours and friends hear things about my relationship, and they can make up what ever they want about how they think things might play out, but it’s not based on reality.

Nobody actually knows Britney’s personal life.

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, bomboclatney said:

@Daniela.tomasseli

Nobody will stick by their support of Sam if things collapse for Britney, obviously, it’s just that most normal people don’t sit around waiting and hoping for someone’s life to fall apart so that they can be right, and there is a portion of Britney’s fans doing that.

I mean. My neighbours and friends hear things about my relationship, and they can make up what ever they want about how they think things might play out, but it’s not based on reality.

Nobody actually knows Britney’s personal life.

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

This! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

We certainly know a few on here that do :roxxy:

20 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I understand your point, and in general it totally applies to everybody.

However let's not pretend Sam has a career to give up to beging with because he doesn't... he is a former nightclub bouncer that landed two $3K music video gigs and was lucky enough to pass Lou Taylor's and Jaime's audition.

He hasn't accomplished ANYTHING, he isn't acting... i dont see him in any significat roles, he isnt modeling either...  Also he doesnt go to college either. TBH he has absolutely nothing to offer to Britney, he is a nobody and Britney is such an accomplished woman that needs a real accomplished MAN. 

I mean he is working though, work is work no matter the size. It’s not like he’s out partying every night in the clubs in Vegas like K-Loser, that would make him selfish and straight up trash and I would totally understand Britney for leaving him.

But yeah I mean IF that would be her reason for divorce then she’s never going to be happy with anyone. A good man isn’t gonna just not work and live off her riches, that’s what a gold digging loser would do.

3 minutes ago, AII said:

Whether this is actually true or not, I tend to believe it. It doesn't take a genius to realise that putting up with a lot of the stuff that she has been going through would be very tough and pressurising for any partner. There's only so much you can handle. 

Yeah it can take a toll when he's only 29 and she's in her 40's - He's pursuing a career in Hollywood and she's already slayed Hollywood and at this time wants not much to do with it. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block