Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

12 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I don't know who here is purposefully trying to shoot everyone who says an "unnice" opinion about Sam. Are you obsessed with him too?

Let's be honest, he will never be an A-actor. It's good that he has a job. And if there is a divorce, it doesn't really matter and it's not about us anyway. God does whatever they wills. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

Umm..Britneys own words. She says she's "done" with the same industry Sam is trying to break into. Where have you been for the last year?

7fveqj.gif

Ummm…I’ve been right here, sweetie. Like I said to someone else on this thread, this is purely conjecture. Unless you’re living with Britney and Sam, there’s literally nothing to base this off.

• Like 2
Just now, Jup1ter said:

LOL he still tries better tho, and looks good!

It was said that Britney likes space and lots of alone time, so she probably wants to explore more if the rumours are true, 

but Sam is probably turned off bc the fans don't appreciate him and it's a lot of drama, he's the baby guy type and likes attention and he wants to be cool for us, he was the most dedicated boyfriend she ever had! it's very sad he's so called off here,

You guys are so insensitive, you wanted him to do things that was not the right time to do and he could possible not even understand what was really happening, he was still there being her rock and there's a timing for everything,

first you try to fix things without media if that doesn't help you go to the media...

and there's a conflict here, y'all want Britney with someone super famous, so this person will probably be out there in Hollywood more time there than with Britney so Sam is way better than this super famous actor you guys dream about

My opinion is this, Britney said many times she felt like her father way trying to kill her.

Whether the 'timing' as you put it was right or not, Britney's life is more important than a relationship.

With that said she's free and out of the CON, in turn Britney recently called out TMZ for harassment, where does Sam keep popping up?

TMZ. 

• Love 3
Just now, Jup1ter said:

but you have to understand you have to play with TMZ, bc it's the source out there,

He didn't say anything wrong, he actually talked about how wrong is a conservatorship again for the public, I don't think his move was wrong at all

Let's put it this way, if you were being abused and someone was trying to destroy your life, and you're yelling out to the world that it's harassment, and you don't like them, and a 'loved one' begins to feed your abusers how would you feel?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block