Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

If she is, genuinely, still going through this healing process without any type of professional help to manage her anger and find ways to cope - then he isn’t doing the best job as a husband to try and alleviate her fears of doctors/therapists/whatever.   Every report says she refuses any kind of treatment and that’s understandable, but at the same time no one should have to deal with their trauma without the appropriate resources to heal from it.  But, who’s to say any of this is true.  We don’t know anything because we don’t hear from her.  Sam seems to be gone most of the time working, which bums me out for Britney.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

You don't think he will want her to attend events with him? 

No and she hasn’t. They clearly are comfortable in their relationship and she doesn’t care. 

Her fans need to focus on their own lives and a little less on hers and her marriage. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

No and she hasn’t. They clearly are comfortable in their relationship and she doesn’t care. 

Her fans need to focus on their own lives and a little less on hers and her marriage. 

How do you know he hasn't asked her to attend? I'm responding to an article and giving my opinion. Bully someone else cause yall all know I ain't the one. 

7fveqj.gif

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

How do you know he hasn't asked her to attend? I'm responding to an article and giving my opinion. Bully someone else cause yall all know I ain't the one. 

7fveqj.gif

Because he’s attended events to which she hasn’t attended with him and it’s clear she doesn’t want to attend. He still goes as it’s part of his job. It’s not rocket science.

Ps, neither am I :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I sure did. I intended it to look that way :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

It’s for the conspiracy theorists on here that need it explained easily. Sit down and try again  :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Pfff. You could’ve at least memorized the word’s meaning yourself so you could use it in a sentence in the future. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Hope it’s not true. I do think it was wrong to marry ANYONE so quickly after the cship was dissolved. ANY human being would need some time alone to heal from 13 years of abuse. I also don’t trust Sam, but that’s still sad if it’s true. This isn’t a movie, they are actual people and breakups suck.

Even if it’s not an ideal relationship (honestly what healthy relationships can start when one is a prisoner?) it must be really complicated to break up, especially in Britney’s situation where even her own family is ****.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, willys said:

The insider said: “The consensus in Britney’s circle is that she’s very lucky to have Sam in her life right now, almost everyone agrees with this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Yeah that’s gross. Also didn’t like the part the “insider” says how Sam loves her and all and is really trying… Hmm. If that insider actually exists, it’s so obviously coming from his side and trying to make him look good. 

I hope the whole thing is fake, but if it’s true - so transparent and lame. 

I can see this being true. They were never allowed to be alone during the conservatorship. And now they are getting to really know each other and it might be difficult, all couples go through the same thing when they live together.

Britney needed to heal and find herself first before marrying Sam. Sam is pursuing a celebrity career while Britney wants to avoid it and stay away from it. There is a conflict of goals, they want different things.

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I can see this being true. They were never allowed to be alone during the conservatorship. And now they are getting to really know each other and it might be difficult, all couples go through the same thing when they live together.

Britney needed to heal and find herself first before marrying Sam. Sam is pursuing a celebrity career while Britney wants to avoid it and stay away from it. There is a conflict of goals, they want different things.

Yep. Him being gone for weeks and not seeing his wife is just weird for newlyweds. They’re in very different places in their lives. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Well said and that's the "difference" that people fail to comprehend in where they're both at in their lives at this time.

What husband wouldn't want their wife to be at their events and be on their arm of support in person.

Britney is over Hollywood and the industry at this time, it's good he's gone making money and like you said there's a conflict.

She's home bored trying to heal, while he's out feeding the media. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

If this is true, I don’t particularly believe it’s due to a crisis. My assumptions only, but he was her lighthouse and her rock when she was set free. He could have been her comfort… Now that time has passed I’m sure she’s experiencing so many different emotions and I think it’s natural and possible to change yourself in that process and realize you want different things or maybe she just doesn’t want to be married. She’s been traveling alone, speaks of marrying herself… Who really knows if this is her way of saying her marriage is going through turmoil or if the media is using her posts and making up a narrative? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block